1986 Grand National W/tons Of Work

Gangster tom sold his car but doesn't want to spend that much on a GN. good luck! thanks, scot w.

No problem,thanks for the interest.

Still for sale!!!

people, the asking price is in the ad, Please dont e mail me asking the bottom line
If you would like to come to see it and make an offer thats fine
if you are planning to buy it sight unseen then you can make an offer as long as you are prepared to paypal or express mail a deposit when we talk price,thanks

Tommy boy!!

tommynos said:
tire kicker :rolleyes:
Good to see your wounderfull replys again! Just so you know also Tommy. Tom has cash to buy another GN, just not that much. There was no tire kicking by tom at all, but 11secmonster is "the great tire kicker". is he a buddy of your's?? ;)

scot w. said:
Good to see your wounderfull replys again! Just so you know also Tommy. Tom has cash to buy another GN, just not that much. There was no tire kicking by tom at all, but 11secmonster is "the great tire kicker". is he a buddy of your's?? ;)
nobody i know "good buddy",you know your my only friend :D ...im just glad to see him sell the car so he can buy himself a gn,even tho i like camaros too....but truly you did more tire kicking than the 11 second guy...look over your post...at least 10 offers to different people some the same day...no biggie,glad it worked out for you and your other best friend..now lets help gangster sell his because its worth every penny..ttt for him...nice chatting with you red ;)

Tom

tommynos said:
nobody i know "good buddy",you know your my only friend :D ...im just glad to see him sell the car so he can buy himself a gn,even tho i like camaros too....but truly you did more tire kicking than the 11 second guy...look over your post...at least 10 offers to different people some the same day...no biggie,glad it worked out for you and your other best friend..now lets help gangster sell his because its worth every penny..ttt for him...nice chatting with you red ;)
Well those 10 posts in one day realy wern't offers they were simply asking people if they were interested in trades. in toms car. what 11secmonster done on several ocations was tell people that he would be wireing them money and saying it's a done deal. That I have'nt done and that is what I was refering to as a tire kicker. makeing deals and not following thru with them. as far as GANGSTER'S car goes it's worth what he's asking now. but we need to find the right buyer for it. It may need to lowered, I don't know! If I can help in any way just let me know. scot w.

scott

yes, i bought a 93 typhoon i put a deposit on 2 weeks ago.also
i bought a generator, 1/2 roof for my home, lost 30 gs in cars,lost 2 weeks work,5000.00 worth of landscaping and other misc items due to hurricane wilma.......i kinda think buying a gn was last of my priorities...btw your pal tom and i were trying to work a trade.....and in fun...argo phukk yourself for putting your 2 cents in w/out knowing all the details :) :biggrin:

tom/camaro

i never offered to wire him money..we were working on a trade.....
as for gangsterrr, yes i was to wire him money but he wanted me to wait till a friend of mine met him and mutual friend job from turbo people....then hurricane wilma went over my home and i apologized to him cause i had other priorities like rebuilding and i lost 3 cars that werent insured,only car i had left was expedition which i offered in trade 2 tom..we couldnt work out shipping of both cars plus hurricane shut me down for 2 weeks.....i dont see gangsterrr bitching here..only scott.....i guess john/gansterr is a real man and scott likes to act like a scorned bitch :) :smile:

11secmonster

Sorry to hear about your loss, I'm familiar with storm damage myself as one year a tree fell thru my whole kitchen while I was on vacation I was there one day and had to return to a huge mess. But made out fine with home owners insurance. did alot of the work myself and actually made some money. Hope everything works out........ ;)

dont Think I Dont Appreciate You Guys Keeping My Thread At The Top But Lets Not Lose Sight Of The Main Issue "86 Gn Is Still For Sale!!" :d

Pictures?

Hey Gangster, how about shooting some pictures my way, I think I have my Camaro sold. How about emailing your phone # also, might want to talk in person. artaylor@dixie-net.com thanks in advance Rob

Did You E Mail Me Today???
I Just Sent Pics To Someone Was It You??
ARE YOU SCOTTS FRIEND WITH THE 68 CAMARO??
I THOUGHT I HAD SENT THEM TO YOU ALREADY, IL SEND NOW

Now I remember, You had that beautiful convertible!!
Glad to hear you sold it, Wish I had the money to make a trade,it was a real nice piece.

Hey Gangster, that would be me. I haven't recieved full payment but I have gotton a good deposit. It will be finalized in 7 to 10 days. I am now looking for the ultimate turbo car. The pictures you sent would not open at work, so I will try them at home tonight. Thanks again and I will keep in touch Rob

No Prob, Let Me Know If They Dont Open And Ill Resend.
Its A Solid Roof And Im Going To Give It To You For $16k Cash.now Come And Get It!!!!