1986 Grand National W/tons Of Work

GANGSTER

HAPPY WHEN IM BOOSTING!
THIS IS NOT AN ORIGINAL UNTOUCHED VIRGIN, IT DOES HAVE THE ORIGINAL ENGINE NOT TRANS. ITS A HARD TOP CAR WITH DIGITAL DASH AND WORKING A/C,POWER WINDOWS AND LOCKS.
(Now that we have weeded out the collectors)

1986 GN, Working cold a/c, digital dash modified to read up to 199 mph,this car is completely streetable and can be driven anywhere.car has approx 42k miles before I replaced dash with upgraded dash.It has the original short block rebuilt approx 500 miles ago.has a custom grind roller cam with stud type 1.65 roller rockers,dbl roller chain,hi vol oil pump,Champion GN-1 alluminum heads,arp bolts,cometic head gaskets,allum champion "turbo" valve covers,custom external breather tank with braided line,champion ported intake manifold,70mm throttle body and dog house.83lb injectors,msd dis-4 ign, coil pack, msd wires,Precision 71MM Turbo Brand new,atr stainless headers with external delta gate installed under turbo, 3 1/2" T/H down pipe custom refabricated to fit atr headers with dump and electric cutout, atr 2 1/2 stainless exhaust,4 core allum radiator, cotton front mount intercooler,4" chrome big mouth cold air intake set up,alt voltage step up,engine strap,ptc 9 1/2 in 3,000 stall torque converter, select turbo 400 trans manual valve body, reverse pattern,trans brake,ultra bell,b&m cooler,hurst quarter stick mounted custom in orig console with correct overlay kit,c/m drive shaft, eaton 30 spline posi unit,3.42 gears,moser axles,allum drums,t/a girdle cover, wolfe adj upper and lower rear arms, wolfe anti roll bar, bilstein rear shocks hal qa-1 adj fronts,(also have bilstein fronts),aeromotive 1000 hp fuel system,external pump with braided lines and fitting in bottom of tank,accel gen 7 dfi fuel management system, autometer carbon fiber oil,water,boost,volts,(2 in pillar and 2 in console)5" carbon fiber monster tach with shift light,hurst line lock, fiberglass front bumper and hood, weld allumistar rims front and rear m/t drag radials on rear. turbo hsg,turbo shield,intercooler pipes all polished.all work was done and car was tuned by Turbo People of New York approx 500 miles ago. car has never been raced but ive been told it is set up to easily go bottom 10's. I have several cars and this one sits mostly and now i lost my garage next month and its gonna kill me if this car isnt garaged. E-Mail for pics and if serious about coming to see car. asking $18,000. located in New York 20 mins from GW or TZ bridges.Thanks

WOW! :eek:

That sounds like a nice car. You must have more money in mods than you're asking for the whole car.

You didn't mention how many miles are on the chassis, or the condition of the paint and interior. Personally, I would assume it's nice because you are concerned about it not being garaged. But, some people may ask for those details. :)

Good luck!

Would you be Interested In a Trade for the car in my sig.? Car is black & has every available option. It has 29,000 miles on it. Customized Exterior. Can send Pictures ?

Sorry, the only reason id trade would be for a real nice bodied 67-69 camaro. and then id still be without a garage and id have to figure out a palce to keep it. Thats the whole reason I put it up for sale cause after all ive been through with it I couldnt leave it outside. for the guy asking about condition and mileage; it said 42k when i bought it which i didnt really believe since its going on 20 yrs old. but then i bought the digital dash that goes to 199 off someone used and now it says a different mileage but ive changed just about everything in it since i bought it.
far as condition and paint, its real nice and if anyone would like pics just e mail me and ill send them,thanks

GANGSTER said:
THIS IS NOT AN ORIGINAL UNTOUCHED VIRGIN, IT DOES HAVE THE ORIGINAL ENGINE NOT TRANS. ITS A HARD TOP CAR WITH DIGITAL DASH AND WORKING A/C,POWER WINDOWS AND LOCKS.
(Now that we have weeded out the collectors)

1986 GN, Working cold a/c, digital dash modified to read up to 199 mph,this car is completely streetable and can be driven anywhere.car has approx 42k miles before I replaced dash with upgraded dash.It has the original short block rebuilt approx 500 miles ago.has a custom grind roller cam with stud type 1.65 roller rockers,dbl roller chain,hi vol oil pump,Champion GN-1 alluminum heads,arp bolts,cometic head gaskets,allum champion "turbo" valve covers,custom external breather tank with braided line,champion ported intake manifold,70mm throttle body and dog house.83lb injectors,msd dis-4 ign, coil pack, msd wires,Precision 71MM Turbo Brand new,atr stainless headers with external delta gate installed under turbo, 3 1/2" T/H down pipe custom refabricated to fit atr headers with dump and electric cutout, atr 2 1/2 stainless exhaust,4 core allum radiator, cotton front mount intercooler,4" chrome big mouth cold air intake set up,alt voltage step up,engine strap,ptc 9 1/2 in 3,000 stall torque converter, select turbo 400 trans manual valve body, reverse pattern,trans brake,ultra bell,b&m cooler,hurst quarter stick mounted custom in orig console with correct overlay kit,c/m drive shaft, eaton 30 spline posi unit,3.42 gears,moser axles,allum drums,t/a girdle cover, wolfe adj upper and lower rear arms, wolfe anti roll bar, bilstein rear shocks hal qa-1 adj fronts,(also have bilstein fronts),aeromotive 1000 hp fuel system,external pump with braided lines and fitting in bottom of tank,accel gen 7 dfi fuel management system, autometer carbon fiber oil,water,boost,volts,(2 in pillar and 2 in console)5" carbon fiber monster tach with shift light,hurst line lock, fiberglass front bumper and hood, weld allumistar rims front and rear m/t drag radials on rear. turbo hsg,turbo shield,intercooler pipes all polished.all work was done and car was tuned by Turbo People of New York approx 500 miles ago. car has never been raced but ive been told it is set up to easily go bottom 10's. I have several cars and this one sits mostly and now i lost my garage next month and its gonna kill me if this car isnt garaged. E-Mail for pics and if serious about coming to see car. asking $18,000. located in New York 20 mins from GW or TZ bridges.Thanks
price reduction $17,500 or best offer!!! Try and build it for that!

what a let down, between the guy who swore he was coming with cash to get it then got scared back home when i took him for a ride and the one who e mails me asking if ill take 14k without even looking at the car or asking for pictures.
I thought for sure i would get a serious enthusiast who knew these cars and appreciated all this car has done to it. Im about to lose my garage at the end of the month and really dont want to put this car outside. :confused:

And, here comes one from left field... Due to the fact that this a space issue, I would imagine that a trade for my almost-finished, drop-dead-gorgeous Harley+$$$ would be out of the question?

sorry, I cant even entertain the thought of trading for something sweet like that with no garage.

I know of this car and from what I have heard from someone who has ridden in it, it is SICK! :cool:

For that money, a steal! Good luck selling Gangster.

gn

how about a 99 taho black with new 6" lift new 35 , and a whipple super charger 62'000 miles