You can type here any text you want

First 9 second pass

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo6mike

Mike Ruminski
I have been wanting to post this for a while now just have not had the time. I ran 9 seconds with my car last fall and wanted to share the details.
Im very happy with how it ran and just wanted a 9 second pass. Thanks to everyone who has helped me out with this.

109 stroker built by Victory Motors
Champion Aluminum Heads/Champion Ported Stock Intake
Janis Trans Stage 2
6766 E-cover Precision Turbo/Lorenz Boost Controller
Fast XFI
Red Armstrong Double Pumpers on C-16
120lb injecters
3.5 TH Downpipe threw ATR 3in Single Shot Exhaust
Precision SLIC
30 spline Mosers with Eaton Truetrac
HR Parts N Stuff Rear Swaybar and Upper/Lower Control Arms.
71634024666__B5FDB630-928F-44C0-92F5-306E2728D716.jpg
IMG_0442.jpg
IMG_0775.jpg
IMG_0776.jpg
IMG_0731.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats, thats a huge accomplishment! Car looks killer too.

Care to share launch technique? Off foot brake?

How about shocks, what are you running there?

Congrats, thats a huge accomplishment! Car looks killer too.

Care to share launch technique? Off foot brake?

How about shocks, what are you running there?
Thanks a lot.
Ya I have all new stock ac/delco shocks and the springs are stock that have been on the car since Ive bought in 1999. I like the stance so ive never changed them.
I foot brake it to about 7-8lbs of boost.

WOW!! That’s incredible. I’m sure it took a lot of patience to get there.
We’re all very happy for you!!

Congrats !...., mind sharing the boost? and with a 2004r/converter?

Well done, Mike. Congrats. Must have been a great feeling if you saw the scoreboard while on track or at the timing shack/booth later to collect the time slip. It's nice to read when someone's efforts have come together well.

It's good to see that Eaton Tru trac. Can handle that.. I just installed one in mine last Fall & was wondering about it...Good to know.. I made the right choice. Congratulations!!

Good job , I'm looking for my first 9 at Bowling Green this year .
Thanks I hope you get your 9 second pass in BG good luck.
Well done, Mike. Congrats. Must have been a great feeling if you saw the scoreboard while on track or at the timing shack/booth later to collect the time slip. It's nice to read when someone's efforts have come together well.
Thank you. Yes it was a great feeling when they handed me the slip.

It's good to see that Eaton Tru trac. Can handle that.. I just installed one in mine last Fall & was wondering about it...Good to know.. I made the right choice. Congratulations!!
Thanks and you made the right choice love the Tru Trac.

Congrats Mike!!! it looked GREAT going down the track at Norwalk Raceway. I was fortunate enough to watch his car in action. Bring it down to BG this year!!!

Back