9 second capable motor(s), 9" rear, Ck billet 2004r and more accompanying parts!

Eticket

This is listed in the Texas section first.

Please bare with me as I'm am trying to move one of the engines first before tearing a car down and making it undriveable:

I have 2 9 second capable cars with the parts needed to make this as TURNKEY as a buyer wants and right now a buyer can HEAR and TEST DRIVE these in real running and driving cars!!!!!!!! I'm all about packaging the "right deal" for someone, so PM with your interest. You can come to the house, test drive and then have the engine loaded and ready to take home within 2 hours!

I have two engines and am focused on selling 1 of the 2. I would consider selling both if it worked out that way, but not motivated to do so at the moment:

Engine 1: My current personal engine that I 100% know the history on.
Stock block, crank, rods, TRW pistons, Cometic gaskets, Champion Aluminum GN1 heads - ported, 212 flat tappet cam, billet mains and HV front cover. Short block built by Kim Barr in Dallas, TX. Has been proven to low 10's at low 20's boost, complete balancer to flywheel, lower intake (doesn't include injectors/fuel rail) to pan. Will include poston headers with external 50mm wastege. Would take about $6500 to duplicate this workmanship . Looking for $5000 Comes with tune(s) for Fast XFI proven to 10.16@134mph

Engine 2: short block built by Weber racing, engine assembled by Lou Czarnota (sorry if I didn't spell that right) in California
Stock stroke forged crank, rods, pistons, girdle, champion cnc ported irons, champion ported lower inake (doesn't include injectors/fuel rail), 212-206 roller cam, harland sharp roller rockers, has HV front cover. Complete balancer to flywheel, lower intake to pan. Will include stock/poston (driver) headers with this engine. Would take $10k to duplicate. looking for $7500 Comes with tune for XFI for alky system (can make mods for those not wanting to run alky)

Transmission:
Full billet CK performance tranmission with precision industries vigilante lockup converter and HUGE deep sump pan. Would take close to $4000 to duplicate. looking for $2,800 complete

Rear end!
Quick Performance Ford 9", 31 spline moser axles, truetrac diff (I think) , DISC BRAKES and driveshaft for 2004r $2500.

LETS make a deal!
There are "adders" to all of this and will be up for sale to be make any of these even more "turnkey"
Polished PTE plenums and Accufab throttle bodies
Fast Systems with programs for each engine (likely sold if engine buyer passes)
Precision turbo 6266 - double ball bearing 4/2.5 S cover +$1200
80lb and 84lb injectors
Front mount intercooler (no name brand +$300)
Bailey ignition system - complete with plug wires (likely sold if engine buyer passes)
Racetronix double pumper system (likely sold if engine buyer passes)
Cragar SS wheels with 275 drag radials $600 (doesn't need to wait for engine sale)
Autometer gauges - full set of everything
Alkycontrol system
Hood mount FP gauge
FULL Spohn front and rear suspension (not looking to sell until engine(s) gone)
Eibach springs (not looking to sell until engine(s) gone)

More to come!!!!

I'll be there either way Charlie , but my car is too fast for the short shut down.

Thanks guys for your patience. I have a bunch of PMs. I want to deal with the guys for engine(s) trans first. I'll give it a week or so and then come back with prices on things not accounted for.

The car is across town at a friend's house for storage.. plan on seeing more pictures next weekend/ish...

<<<<< ready to make a serious deal on 1/2 serious engines. I can't stress enough that both of these cars are in cars that you can come ride in, hear engines, look at oil psi.. etc etc. a few hundred for your air travel is worth it! thinking about it? send me a PM!

Thanks guys and thanks guys who are in the waiting for complimentary parts.

Better deals for someone that wants something more turnkey too! We're talking bolt it, wire up and run some low 10's for a steep discount on actual costs.

ttt for some good deals. I wish I could snag that rear end.... Just don't have the scratch right now.

Ah man... Only one shortblock is weber and it seems to run just fine. Why are you bashing them on my thread?