You can type here any text you want

1986 Olds Cutlass Supreme

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
that they are.... i heard of the circus is in town. but no one told me the circus LIVES IN TOWN...lmao... any way did you send them pics man. and were you gettin it from craigslist or ebay or a private seller.

looks clean on the out side what about the inside how the seats the head liner and so forth. and were the car at in Lancaster. check all the options chassy, brake lines, master cylinder, check all fuses, check the coil pack, check the exhaust check ,check check man. thats all i can tell you. i got my car off of craigs list. good investment for the price at the time. but yea she looks good. you should post the pics up though in the my pic section of your profile.

interior is perfect... no body rust, car jus passed inspection... car is in the country!!! see the mud on it? not bad though for the price and timing of everything

i dont want to post pics yet in case something goes wrong with getting that one... ill post as soon as i buy it

got ya. well once and wen you do get it we gotta meet and hook up. im looking to start a gbody auto club soon. i plan on turning my gn into a GNX tribute. with the fender flairs, the fender lovers, and the embolims. along with the dash and the dash plaq and the rims also with the gnx center caps. then my car will be complete. lol... but yea we need to meet since im only out here 2months. i really dont know no one out here.

and who knows once i pull my engine and drop a inter cooled in i can donate my hot air set up to you for a cheap price... then you will have a gn motor.. lol

holla! im game bro... come thru to YP sometime its on lincoln hwy. im always there or at the brickyard... you only been here for 2 months? why here???? haha... ill take that hot air off your hands anytime :)

im here from nyc. i left there cuz there was no work. what yp. and were is that at. any way im a noob out here all i do is stay home and rape on xbox live all night. as for my car i gotta work on her. she turns over but wont fire i think i know what the issue is i just work 54 hours a week with one day off. so you know i get lazy. lol.

wow small world... im newyorican... i was born in coney island hospital... fam still in BK and stat isle... i feel you on the work non stop... YP is "Your Place rest/bar" my local hangout... what's your XBL GT? i play CODBO all day... if you need help i got you bro

im a new yorican to. so is my wife we from BK EAST NEW YORK. the wife is from the BX. i hang out at a place called shamrock. over on walnut st. my xb live gamer tag is CRUSIFIED DEOMN. im on that marvel vs capcom 3 now. i havent even played codbo. and as for my car well yeah that would be cool man. im off on sundays only. but this sat after i get off work im going to york to see my girls father. so i will let you know wen for sure that im going to give her a go. wow this is to weird..

shamrock??? muy ghetto pa mi, tu sabe... i cant walk through there with my pretty boy swag haha... only toothless chicks show up hahahaha... yea just let me know when you need help, ill lend a hand... ill hit you up with an invite on XBL too

well what do you want i dont know any one out here its local and cheap..lmao.

Back