You can type here any text you want

1986 Olds Cutlass With Gn Transplant

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chris718

black 86 olds cutlass 2 door with 68,000 original miles,body not rusted and in very good condition,burgandy interior needs headliner,bucket seats cosole with floor shifter.rebuilt 3.8 with forged pistons,206 206 comp cam,new lifters ,timing chain,timing cover,rebuilt heads with new ferrea valves and springs,55 lb injectors(which require no ecm mods),new caspers engine wiring harness, vaccuum brake system,gn fuel tank with new pump,gn fuel lines,new flywheel ,battery,battery cables(caspers),hot wire kit,electric fan,ecm,2 chips for this combo,has all new sensors,all brackets ,new water pump,starter ,alternator translator plus with 3.5 maf sensor ,kn air filter,poston ceramic headers,new motor mounts.gn rear 3.42 posi,new brakes,front end parts and suspension all god working condition,eibach 1 inch lowering springs,gn fuel lines,4 core radiator.the reason i am selling car is because i cant get a maf signal to the computer and have changed everything ncluding wiring harness,translator ,maf and ecm and have traced all the wires and dont want to spend another minute on this car.engine runs just has no maf signal.im done with this thing.needs a few hours work and youve got a great car.im keeping the te45a turbo , front mount intercooler ,and th downpipe.has no transmission.$4500.00 ,a trans, a few hours work and youve got an excellent car.

has 63,000 original .also has new gm coil pack,module and cam sensor base trigger.

Wish this was up before i baught my gn sounds like a sweet deal. Good luck on the sale and xronia pola.

Pics,how Do I Post Them Here?i Have Them Downloaded In A File And Minimised On The Bottom Of My Screen?

Heres Some Pics

Photos

Attachments

• OLDS PICS 008.jpg
    OLDS PICS 008.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 323
  • OLDS PICS 003.jpg
    OLDS PICS 003.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 323
  • OLDS PICS 010.jpg
    OLDS PICS 010.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 324
  • OLDS PICS 004.jpg
    OLDS PICS 004.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 321
  • OLDS PICS 006.jpg
    OLDS PICS 006.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 321
A Few More

Attachments

• OLDS PICS 009.jpg
    OLDS PICS 009.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 315
  • OLDS PICS 002.jpg
    OLDS PICS 002.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 310
  • OLDS PICS 005.jpg
    OLDS PICS 005.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 309
  • OLDS PICS 015.jpg
    OLDS PICS 015.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 310
  • OLDS PIC.jpg
    OLDS PIC.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 306
car also has a hooker dual exhaust system with cat eliminator pipe.in perfect condition as well

still dont have it but a pinched shut fuel return line at the gas tank was causing the fuel pressure to go too hi and the that is why the car was flooding out at wouldnt run.i had it running for 2 hours.ill consider 8000 with a rebuilt 2004r trans the te45a ,precision front mount and gnx style ta rims

Back