1986 RUST FREE CLEAN TITLE GN PART OUT in California

psiedv6

I have a CLEAN TITLE 1986 GN that I picked up stripped down already that was going to be a resto-mod build for someone that watched to many of those Chop Cut Rebuild shows or something.
I don't have time to build this one and it is worth more in parts then complete nowadays, so here it is.

Motor, trans, seats, door panels, cluster and bumpers have been SOLD already.

Bumper fillers - SOLD
Fenders - $140 SHIPPED each
Right inner fender - SOLD
Left inner fender - SOLD
GN Header panel - SOLD
Headlight Bezels - SOLD
Hood - SOLD
Right Door - SOLD
Left Door $200
Door hinges, all four - $65 SHIPPED
Deck lid - $100
Deck lid trim - SOLD
Rear spoiler w/ 3 piec es - $250 SHIPPED
Rear glass w/ defroster - $100
Tail lights - $190 SHIPPED
Front wheel well trim - SOLD
Rear wheel well trim - $200 SHIPPED
Windshield trim - SOLD
Black windshield whipers arms - $55 SHIPPED
Rear window trim - SOLD
Drip rail trim - $60 SHIPPED
Quarter windows - $110 SHIPPED
Rust free shell w/ clean CA title - $1400, WHY DO PATCH PANELS OR RUST REPAIR WHEN YOU CAN HAVE THIS
Frame - SOLD
8.5 rear end, drum to drum w/ posi - SOLD
Rear upper boxed control arms w/ poly bushings - $80 SHIPPED
Rear lower boxed control arms w/ poly bushings - $90 SHIPPED
GN wheels w/ caps SOLD
Dash pad w/ GN emblem - $350 SHIPPED
Sail panels - $60 SHIPPED
Rear lower panels - $75 SHIPPED
Kick panels - $40 SHIPPED
Engine harness - SOLD
P/S reservoir - SOLD
Accessory bracket - $90 SHIPPED
Belt tensioner w/ broke alt tab - $25 SHIPPED
Steering box - SOLD
Radiator - $125 SHIPPED
Radiator fan - $120 SHIPPED
Radiator hold down - SOLD
Fuel tank only - $100
Heater A/C box is broke, but I have all the internals - $75
Cross member - $75 SHIPPED
A/C compressor - $85 SHIPPED
Front suspention - SOLD
Rear sway bar - SOLD
Front sway bar - $70 SHIPPED
Steering column, not mint, but useable - $200 SHIPPED
Steering wheel, needs to be recovered - $60 SHIPPED
87 power bucket seat track w/ three motors - SOLD

If you don't see it, ask me, I most likely have it

Parts with shipping listed is for the lower 48 states and if you are local, like most of my sales are, pick ups are welcome ;)

PACKAGE DEALS ARE A PLUS, BUT DON'T ASK IF ITEM HAS BEEN SHIPPED ALREADY!!!!

I also have complete floor pans from other part outs that are stacking up that need to go.

car 1.JPG
car 2.JPG
car 3.JPG
car 4.JPG

Interested in right (passenger) fender inner liner (wheel house) and a complete engine to ECM wiring harness if available to 85014.

Interested in right (passenger) fender inner liner (wheel house) and a complete engine to ECM wiring harness if available to 85014.
TurboTGuy, you can pick this up on the way to Lou's if you would like, you will drive right by me on the way and I might have some stuff he needs also. The harness sold to a GM dealer in LA, but I might have another.

Hello, do you know of any way to ship the body and frame to Indiana? If so how much do you think that would cost. Also do you have the power brake power master assembly ? How much for that shipped. Thank you

TurboTGuy, you can pick this up on the way to Lou's if you would like, you will drive right by me on the way and I might have some stuff he needs also. The harness sold to a GM dealer in LA, but I might have another.

Let me know about the harness, I owe Lou one...... I'm driving there Friday.

Hello, do you know of any way to ship the body and frame to Indiana? If so how much do you think that would cost. Also do you have the power brake power master assembly ? How much for that shipped. Thank you
This will be just like shipping a complete car, I have sold a few bare bodys and you would have to find a transport service and get a quote, my zip code is 92508. I am out of power masters right now, but I do have a few hydro boost systems for $180 shipped