1986 RUST FREE CLEAN TITLE GN PART OUT in California

How much for the transmission cross member if available?
Luis, the price is listed above and I can do a package deal on cross member and fuel lines when you pick them up.

Is this the same project that you got the frame for a few years back?

Luis, the price is listed above and I can do a package deal on cross member and fuel lines when you pick them up.

Is this the same project that you got the frame for a few years back?
yup! that project! lol I just intalled a transmission on my 84 hot air from CK performance & am tuning it. I really wanna get the 85 going though cause i have all kinds of parts scattered around. You wanna get a laugh, remember you gave me a door? somebody stole it from my house!!!! must of been one of those guys driving around looking for metal to recycle.

I'm in need of an answer.

It seems you've answered all other inquires from this thread, except mine.

I'm fairly certain my request for some of your available parts shouldn't have pissed you off , but for whatever reason, I go unaswered. If I did somehow piss you of I aplologize from the bottom of my heart.

Did I ask for some stuff that was unavailable, if I did, I only ask that you tell me.

This wasn't an auction, so I know I didn't lowball you.

If I have somehow bent you out of shape or offended you, you should have let me know.

You have what I need or you don't.

The fact that I'm still waiting to hear from you @ 10:30 on Thursday night doesn't lead me to believe I'll be any doing business with you, and that pretty much sucks.

I'm on the road at 9 AM Friday and will be away from my computer until I'm at Lou's shop.

PM me by 8:30 Friday if you want a Phone Number to reach me at.

I'm in need of an answer.

It seems you've answered all other inquires from this thread, except mine.

I'm fairly certain my request for some of your available parts shouldn't have pissed you off , but for whatever reason, I go unaswered. If I did somehow piss you of I aplologize from the bottom of my heart.

Did I ask for some stuff that was unavailable, if I did, I only ask that you tell me.

This wasn't an auction, so I know I didn't lowball you.

If I have somehow bent you out of shape or offended you, you should have let me know.

You have what I need or you don't.

The fact that I'm still waiting to hear from you @ 10:30 on Thursday night doesn't lead me to believe I'll be any doing business with you, and that pretty much sucks.

I'm on the road at 9 AM Friday and will be away from my computer until I'm at Lou's shop.

PM me by 8:30 Friday if you want a Phone Number to reach me at.

Wow, I replyed to you on post #7 and the harness was already sold as stated in that posting, I did look at my other harnesses and they have been hacked up and I know Lou will not want one hacked on. As far as the inner fender, you had first dibs on that and if you do not want it now, I have others that do, so let me know.

Sorry if you think I skipped you, but I replyed, I am one guy that probably had 50 Conversations that I had to answer on top of the posts. I work all day and come home and work again on projects and then I try to find more time to run hear and check this and that for everyone that had questions.

Robert

I asked you to get back to me about the harness, I work long hours, too so we won't mince words about who has more on thier plate, ok?.

I get it.

So, what it looks like is this;

What I'm now looking for from you at this point is this:

A right side (turbo ready, passenger side) wheel house assembly for an 86-87 ONLY Turbo Buick available for pick up, on the way to Lake Forest.

Is it something you have available now, ready to ship and how much are you asking?

I will need a phone # by 8:00 Am Friday, because we are now down to the wire in reference to a time frame.

If there was a misunderstanding about anything I will take responsibility and I apologize.

Mia Coupla.

Thank you,
Guy

I will check if I have any, I don't remember seeing any with this car, but I wasn't paying attention as usual
Cool. Let me know if you have 'em. and if they are in good shape. Mine broke off at the manifold that attaches to the compressor....might have to find a place to try and repair if I can't find a good set.

Do you have the chrome strip from the dash? If you do how much? Does the wheel well trim have any dents?

Picked up the fender liner on Friday afternoon.

Robert is a great guy to deal with.

Do business with him with the confidence you are getting a square deal.

I will take the wheels if they are still available and do you have the grey trim thats located right above the driver/passenger? Price shipped to 30013. Thanks :)

Here are a few pictures of some stuff

GN dash.JPG
GN dash emblem.JPG
GN bezels.JPG
GN sail.JPG
GN qtr windows.JPG
GN tail.JPG