1986 silver T-type 39,000 miles

The economy does suck...but unless you really need the cash I would not lower the price.

Nice to see a local car that nice !!!

Bryan

Very fair price.
The laughable thing is that you can barely buy a decent KIA for $14K
It will sell. Everything does eventually.
14 or 15K (usually cash) is still a pretty good pop for a "toy".
A lot of folks I know do some bottom fishing and pick up cars on distress sales, and there always seem to be no end to those, - with divorces, college tuition, "changed my mind"; "couldn't afford to finish the engine" sorts of things; etc etc.
I know that is how I bought all 5 of mine.
All sub-$10K cars - in some case - way sub 10K.
Of course, I lost one in such an episode as well. May she rot in....nevermind.

But as we all know, it's real easy to drop another $5K in a $10K car without even blinking.
Yours looks turn key at $14K.

Then you have fall and then winter creeping up on us and it's either a warm weather buyer, or the northern guys are more looking for winter "project" cars.
I don't think it's the economy, as much as this whole TR thing is a very small subset of the collectible muscle car genre. It's a niche in a niche. And it's hardly for everyone.
And of course, you have to compete with the Lamp Black 19 cars, which still garner all the attention and lust, from new entries into the TR world looking to buy a car
It's usually the die hard TR guys who have had Lamp Black 19 cars that are the ones looking to do something different.
But the TR diehards are usually looking for "the deal" if they are adding to their collection.
But luckily, there are still plenty of G-body aficionados out there. Although some would want to immediately replace those thousand dollar 1-off rims with a set of 22's.

GLWS

Nice car. Can you post a pic of the factory wheels?
GLWS.

Dartguy,

The factory N89 aluminum vector rims that came on this car would look just like the ones that came on that 1986 WH1 in your signature.
1986 T-Types came with RPO N89 wheels.

Or for a visual...Google "General Lee" - "Dukes of Hazard"
Like those - sorta! :p