You can type here any text you want

1986 t type $6000.00

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pwrdbypsi

gold ext. tan interior 120,000 miles. 42 lb injectors,hooker down pipe w/delta gate, walbro 307 hotwired. engine less than 4 k since rebuild w/ atr cam. rebuilt rear diff.

Attachments

• right.JPG
    right.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 990
How ???

How do you post something for sale without an address or phone number to contact you at ??? Maybe I'm not seeing something on your post to contact, if so my apology, if not please post a number or address (thats if you want to sell it). Also if any other people read this that have a car for sale without a contact number or address please include it on your post. It's stuff like this that just tiks me off at times.......thanx for listening............ :)

Need more pic of T Type if you have them engine, Interior,Trunk, bottom of doors inside and out they look rusty from pic and more out side shots of the car. Also would it dependable enough to drive 1000 mile or so?And does it have a factory posi rear end?And What ATR cam?Who rebuilt the motor?Sorry so many questions but if I were to fly down there I would like to have as much info as possible....Thanks
onefastgn@mchsi.com

I will call you tomorrow with a few questions about the car....I am very interested...Looking to Buy something asap...And have cash in hand...No BS!!..If there is a best time to call you at the number you listed...Let me know.

Thanks,Shawn

Or call me...732-778-2273...Cell.
You can call anytime...I am always up real late 1-2am...If I dont answer..Leave a message.

The picture you posted looks like there is some rust on the lower door... has the car always been in FL? If it does have some rust, how bad is it?

I would be interested in seeing more pictures if you have them. Email steve@stevesmobilemusic.com

Back