1986 T-Type cold A/C $7900.00...100% STOCK White on grey

ttt

car is still available and waiting for a buyer..

My 29k Limited has been sold to a very lucky buyer...

this car is a great deal

Price lowered $6900.00

My Limited was sold and this car is still here.....I still bet you can't find a better more complete turbo regal for less in the country....some people passed on the Limited which was sold at an amount higher then I wanted on this board.... any questions please feel free to call 954-548-7706

Just wondering if you still have this. I was interested a while back, but couldn't follow thru. Now I'm back around and wondering if you still have it for sale.

thanks,
JC

This car will be back up with pics soon Mach

I have been busy .... so the car has been sitting in the garage...I put on a set of new tires...detailed the engine compartment and installed new bottles....put the 10k steering wheel on...installed a adjustable reg. and new hood shocks...and had the fluids changed....all after i got her...a/c is ice cold and the car runs great....the paint is about a 8 out of 10 ... the interior is only lacking new carpet and that is it....The car will be posted at $7500 and I will take offers from there....make me an offer and I will sell it to you now....I have one other person interested....one just sold on here with 180k miles for more.... this car is a rare car with DIG climate and dash and bench seat.......no t-tops....this is one of the best deals on this forum...

let me know

Mark
954-548-7706

I got new pictures of my Camaro:
jguerr23/Z28 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We talked on the phone a few months back, and you were very interested. Wondering if you'd be interested in making a trip up here to Orlando? I'd love to meet you halfway, but my wife is expecting, and due with our first baby within the next week (4/1). Therefore my traveling time is restricted until at least a month or so from now, so I wouldn't be able to make it down halfway, much less to Ft Lauderdale.

Let me know
Give me a call,
407-942-9719...let me know what you think. I WANT THAT T-TYPE!!! :)

Thanks,
JC

I got new pictures of my Camaro:
jguerr23/Z28 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We talked on the phone a few months back, and you were very interested. Wondering if you'd be interested in making a trip up here to Orlando? I'd love to meet you halfway, but my wife is expecting, and due with our first baby within the next week (4/1). Therefore my traveling time is restricted until at least a month or so from now, so I wouldn't be able to make it down halfway, much less to Ft Lauderdale.

Let me know
Give me a call,
407-942-9719...let me know what you think. I WANT THAT T-TYPE!!! :)

Thanks,
JC

Any thoughts...haven't heard from you...baby is almost one month old; might can travel halfway soon if you're still interested.

Please let me know...as I said before, I WANT THAT TURBO REGAL!!!

:biggrin:

jc

I will ship it to you for $7300.00

I have bought over $500,000 in cars without seeing them and shipped to me throughout the country.... at $6500 for the cost of the car I think you will be ok....lol
And that included 5 TR'S ...I never regreted one purchase...how can you when these cars are as cool as they are....

Let me know...this car is collecting dust in my warehouse....

MARK

954-548-7706

ttt nice car mark Just looking for something close to me so I can touch it see it ride in it before i comit to it!! take it from a guy who spent 12 hours and $200 in gas on the road last weekend to pick up a so called solid 8 1/2 out of 10 with an interior that was suppose to be out of the wrapper new......Im just dissapointed about how some guys rate there cars.. I have owned 2 GN's before just want to get back into them....

ttt nice car mark Just looking for something close to me so I can touch it see it ride in it before i comit to it!! take it from a guy who spent 12 hours and $200 in gas on the road last weekend to pick up a so called solid 8 1/2 out of 10 with an interior that was suppose to be out of the wrapper new......Im just dissapointed about how some guys rate there cars.. I have owned 2 GN's before just want to get back into them....

I can entirely understand your reserved approach. Another thought is to have some other opinions taken on the car. That is something in the Buick community that is very common to do. If 2, 3 or 4 other people see the car and all give a very close description of the car, I would feel comfortable with the assesment.

I see that you are pretty new to the board, and understand that you have been around the GN scene. Then I will "assume" that you understand how we Buick owners all pull together and help each other out. I do not think you will find multiple people to mis-lead about a car. Just a thought that I wanted to throw out.

BTW, where are you located at?

And the car location in FL? I had asked this before, but do not see where it was answered...

SLOCAR, WHERE IN FL ARE YOU ? I know it is not the Jacksonville area, but maybe we can get some other opinions of it to help sell it to a deserving owner...

Mike

I am located in Ft. Lauderdale Florida

I understand what you are saying but this is a complete,original and excellent running TR that has cold a/c...the paint is new and it is a great looking car .........it is not a rust bucket with a bad motor ...and I am not asking $15k or $20k where the usual curiousity of the condition of the car is very important and without seeing it makes it hard to buy.... I bought my GN last year ..paid the bank ...:eek: not the owner but the bank the payoff of $16,600...paid $1000 to ship it to me and I NEVER SAW THE CAR........I am not rich by any means ...simply saying that I would not just buy anything that passes my fancy...but again this is a $6500 car....that is my firm price on the car....If anybody on this board can find a better deal anywhere... I will gladly sell this car to that person for $5000 no questions asked.... I regret to see the day when these cars are impossible to find and yet all the affordable ones and great deals are no longer around...that day around the corner

I just bought a set of wheels for my CLS55.. paid $7000 sight unseen...
I am selling a 21 year old classic car for less.....
Selling a car on the forum is like selling Christianity to an athiest....it is nerve racking....people complain the cars are priced to high or it is hard to find one...and then when they come up for sale at a great deal ....skeptism takes over and the potential buyer has a seizure....lol:tongue:
Naa but really this is a great car...I am losing money on it and simply put I have no time to drive it or mod it.... it is collecting dust...:rolleyes:

Mark

Check your pm's...Sent you a long PM

To all...I call first dibs on this...if deal falls through, I'll be the first one to let everyone know.

JC

I understand what you are saying but this is a complete,original and excellent running TR that has cold a/c...the paint is new and it is a great looking car .........it is not a rust bucket with a bad motor ...and I am not asking $15k or $20k where the usual curiousity of the condition of the car is very important and without seeing it makes it hard to buy.... I bought my GN last year ..paid the bank ...:eek: not the owner but the bank the payoff of $16,600...paid $1000 to ship it to me and I NEVER SAW THE CAR........I am not rich by any means ...simply saying that I would not just buy anything that passes my fancy...but again this is a $6500 car....that is my firm price on the car....If anybody on this board can find a better deal anywhere... I will gladly sell this car to that person for $5000 no questions asked.... I regret to see the day when these cars are impossible to find and yet all the affordable ones and great deals are no longer around...that day around the corner

I just bought a set of wheels for my CLS55.. paid $7000 sight unseen...
I am selling a 21 year old classic car for less.....
Selling a car on the forum is like selling Christianity to an athiest....it is nerve racking....people complain the cars are priced to high or it is hard to find one...and then when they come up for sale at a great deal ....skeptism takes over and the potential buyer has a seizure....lol:tongue:
Naa but really this is a great car...I am losing money on it and simply put I have no time to drive it or mod it.... it is collecting dust...:rolleyes:

Mark

Damn......I guess I missed this one when I was looking. Best deal ive seen in years and I've been looking off and on since 04'........TTT