You can type here any text you want

1986 T Type for sale as a roller.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Gabby,you still have not sold this yet. You know I will have a stage motor ready soon that you could put in that car.lol. Bump

No that's ok Rich. I'm kind of on the retired side. Maybe u can take it from me & put it together & turn around & sell it lol

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If you answered the questions on here instead of private messaging people maybe it would have sold already.

By private messaging people it gives the impression that you are hiding something.

Please provide more info about the car and maybe add more pictures.

Based on the info so far and including the transmission and converter for $7500 seems like a good deal.

Thanks

Nothing to hide pal. It's just a good deal. If it bothers u. Don't worry about it, look the other way lol.

Did not mean to come off negative. Just trying to help. I am interested in the car and transmission. If you want to sell it please answer the questions asked previously. You can send them privately if you desire.

Thanks

I'm not coming off negative. Sorry if u felt that way. I'll p/m u now if ur interested in it car.

Well OK i'll throw in the tranny & converter too for $7k. Bump

Back