1986 T-Type for sale White with blue interior.

vdimenna

Selling my 86 T-Type. It's white with a blue interior.
I purchased the car about 5 years ago with 45,000 miles from the original owner.It now has
50,000 miles.
It's is originally from California, rust free and is 80% original paint. The front fender was painted and
matches pretty well. There are some dings and scratches but, for me it shows too well to repaint. It's amazing
how well the west coast cars keep. The glass is absolutely perfect all around. The doors close with minimal
effort, even the gas tank still shines.

The car is a column shift and has the following options
Factory moonroof.
Concert sound.
Power antenna (which works)
Trunk carpet kit.
Reclining passenger seat.

The engine and transmission are original to the car and have never been apart.

After I purchased the car I did the following to freshen it up.

New Headliner.
Media blasted all four wheels and had them cleared.
New shocks/springs all around.
Missing frame bushing kit.

I brought the car to Otto's for the following mods.

6262 Billet wheel ball bearing turbo.
Stock location stretched intercooler
Alky kit.
50lb injectors
3 inch down pipe.
New valve springs.
Hot wire kit and a fuel pump upgrade.

I've drove it to the drag strip a couple years ago and it ran 11.30 at 121MPH. I don't have the dyno number from
when Otto made the modifications. I have would have to check with him.

I have had a few of these cars and this one has to be the most comfortable car to cruise. It's quiet as can
be when you're in it and very tight. The A/C is still the original R12 and is still super cold. Everything on
the car works great.

I'm asking 12,500 for the car. If you have any questions PM me or email me at vdimenna@gmail.com

Thanks

T-Type 016.jpgT-Type 002.jpgT-Type 003.jpgT-Type 004.jpgT-Type 001.jpg

Nice car in a great color combo. $12,500 for a low-11 second car with low miles...that's a great buy right there!

Nice car. Where are you located in Connecticut, can I get some pics of the driver fender, driver seat, driver carpet and is this a posi traction car?

I've attached the best pictures I have that shows the color difference between the fender and door and a shot of the driver's seat. I'll work on getting better pictures in the next day or so.
There is a wear mark in the carpet on the driver's side that I want to show as well.

Yes it is a factory posi car. I'm in Monroe CT.

Regal T-Type 004.jpgT-Type 015.jpg

I have riden n that car. It is as nice as it looks and as fast as he states. I have personally seen it go 11.30. Its a very nice car. A true survivor.

I've saved everything to put the car back to stock as well. Turbo,intercooler,air box, down pipe, cat and all the original hardware.
Everything goes with the car.

More pictures.

Yes it is still available. I've attached more pictures. I wanted to show the wear in the carpet, seat as well as the fender that was touched up.

I took the car for a ride and tonight and all I can say is Otto did an awesome job with this car. It runs absolutely perfect and has the manners of a stock car. You would never know it runs as well as it does.

T-Type 012.jpgT-Type 041.jpgT-Type 042.jpgT-Type 043.jpgT-Type 046.jpg

Didn't realize the market was so soft. Before I start looking for storage I figured I would drop the price.

New price 11,000$.

Just my thoughts....

This car is a sweet combination and somewhat unusual that original owner went for the roof option and yet crank windows....desireable color combo again the tough economy and soft market hurst.....A California car on the east coast will always be a winner at sale time....as rust in the northeast plays havac on these cars.....

A good deal from what I read plus the fact buyer has all the original parts....1986 being rare than 1987....and I can attest those seats are far more comfortable than the bucket seats it appears it has recline option lever on the passenger side.

Plus the car has good miles

Again just my thoughts....

denniskirban@yahoo.com