1986 WH1 - a Best Buy at Barrett/Jackson

roadrunner88

AMPM-2.jpg

I'll begin taking offers soon...:biggrin:

Have to update the signature line, rolled it over 65K on a beautiful day here in Charleston!!

p.s. I've changed my mind about taking offers...:biggrin:

I'd like to know how many low milage wh1s are left??

Will be interesting to see what it brings $$

But they will never get mine :mad: :p

Attachments

• 86 WH1 (Small).JPG
    86 WH1 (Small).JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 273
Very Nice car Art...
A little over 18 months ago I tried to acquire the WH1 registry from the AOL member who started it (He declined though it's going on 2 years now without an update)...

Perhaps we should start another?

I'm certain the moderators would put a 'link'
(could be done as a subsection)

i.e.

TurboBuick.Com > WH1 Designer Series (where clicking on the section opens another website - opening in another window, not a redirect)

(we could leave off 'The Fortunate 463' to keep that for the GNX guys :biggrin: )

A little over 18 months ago I tried to acquire the WH1 registry from the AOL member who started it (He declined though it's going on 2 years now without an update)...

I know!! :mad: I don't know whats wrong with him, he doesn't want to update the site, but he doen't want to part with it :mad:

Try the new link ! I'm all for it !!

Art

I sent the following plea to the owner's this am....

I started this thread which has progressed as you can read. I’m sure you’re familiar with the WH1 Registry we’re taking about.

"Do you think it’s possible to have a thread for this clearly recognized and valued ‘species’ of TR?

If you could give us a thread, I’d be happy to moderate it for you.

We could post the link to a new registry (I’d start a website, not a members page somewhere) and devote all the needed resources to establish contact with the owners of these TR variants.

-Mike

Let's hope for our own thread.