1986 WH1 T-Type - 65K miles

roadrunner88

I'm going to try and sell my 1986 WH1 and (in another thread my 82 GS350 prototype).

The WH1 is a one owner 65K miles 1 of only 463 made beauty. The one in my signature line. Last year of the WH1 and the only Intercooled Year it was made.

Will come with all the TR parts I have (spare turbo (stock) new Bilstein shocks (un installed) and lots of other parts (MAF, Moog front springs etc). Car is stock with a new exhaust system, Brand New BFG's (in the pics) and an oil cooler and trans cooler mounted in front of the newly installed F-body radiator. Scanmaster hooked up, no permanent mount (rides in the console fwd section) New weatherstripping and T-Tops seals in the Spring (don't know if it leaks, it's never sat outside or been rained on)

Nothing wrong with the car -(antenna, AC etc) just want to free up some garage space for a 'fat ole man' bike (two up touring bike). Car was originally from Columbus Ohio.

Looking for 12.5K OBO (with about 18K in the car incl the parts) - No Trades Please. Don't have to sell.

843-442-9755 - with any questions.

Car located under my home (under the cover pictured) in Mount Pleasant SC. Clean Title of course-no damage history at all.
Link to the photobucket pictures HERE.

WOW......That is a NICE car!! I wish you luck in the sale. Looks like someone is going to get an awesome car. Well worth that price!!

Ken B.

Thanks Ken,

I've really enjoyed it, I just have too many (Not like Some people-SG:) )toys and would like to free up some space to get another. I find I've drifted toward motorcycling more (have three of those, but none with a big windshield and touring bags.:biggrin: )

It certainly should get 12.5 easly enough from someone here. This is the only place I plan to list either one.

I really want it (them) to stay within the TR community...

Answer for everyone, already...

Original Paint shows very well, AC/Heat work (switched to 134a two summers back)

Sometimes when it's driven with two people in it there's a little bump from the exhaust within the tunnel. Hence the new Bilstein shocks and MOOG springs, but It hasn't bothered me enough to install them... they'll come with the car.

As to other Issues - it's not driven enough :wink:

Ttt

I like it a lot....Timing is wrong for me: Won't have the money for a month and the space for a while longer. Great car you have there!

I prefer a T-type to the GN, and the Wh-1 is my favorite paint scheme....Are you the original owner?

:)

Thanks Lee...

I added more pics :)) per the pm's ) of the interior and the 'warts' (apologize for the quality, my Son has the good Digital Camera to take pics of my Granddaughter).

Photos HERE

The section of rear bumper fillers that overlaps beneath the gas tank fill neck has a bad spot and the drivers seat a small tear in the front left corner, everything else would likely be a 'detail' from perfect.

I also took a picture of the dual spal fan set up I never installed and tried to get the RPO and trunk better. I also installed a new one piece headliner last summer as well...

TTT for ya! Wow nice car.....That should sell in about one second....Very nice

Driven home yesterday by Bob from Pittsburgh...:eek:

He put more miles on her in the first three hours of driving than I have in the last year...:biggrin: