1987 Buick GN Calif car. 24,500k original miles. Stock

So back to my original question, does anybody have a picture of what grass doctor mentioned, the date code on the alt. There should be a date code along with the part number, molded into the alt. frame. Are u talking about a inspection mark, stamp?
sent you a PM

LOL You guys are thinking to hard. This is an original 1987 Buick Grand National. No funny business. It is an honest car. It will sell for what it sells for. No need to bash it.

Thanks, It is currently having the front springs and shocks replaced, a new alignment, AC is being recharged. I want this car 100 percent stock and perfect before I sell. I am asking a lot, so I am doing all the work first.
if you buy a new accumulator/drier for the AC, try to find a black one like the original. I believe AutoZone sells them.

It’s not even fetching 20k on bat... an I guess he for got to tell everyone on here it’s been painted but it’s original.. on bat says there is a receipt for 2400 for a paint job in 1997

interesting :sneaky:, interior is really nice , the pics on BAT are a lot better then ones on here

No body side moldings? Humm, they were an option ya know? And actually neither one of those GN emblems on the trunk are in the right place.