1987 Buick Grand National Rims and parts info needed

dave calhoun

I just bought a 1987 Buick Grand National (my dream car) in April this year and I want to know a couple of things:

1. My rims are a little rough and want to get them redone or exchange for ones that are does anyone know who may do this in Canada?

2. My seals need replacing around doors and t-roofs as they leak where can I get this done preferably in Alberta Canada? Or where can I purchase all the seals?

3. How many 1987 Buick Grand Nationals had the digital speedometer as mine has one? And where can I get the inside plastic t-roof roof pieces as the one in the front middle inside is cracked?

you can respond here or email me revbear@telus.net

Thank you!

I just bought a 1987 Buick Grand National (my dream car) in April this year and I want to know a couple of things:

1. My rims are a little rough and want to get them redone or exchange for ones that are does anyone know who may do this in Canada?

2. My seals need replacing around doors and t-roofs as they leak where can I get this done preferably in Alberta Canada? Or where can I purchase all the seals?

3. How many 1987 Buick Grand Nationals had the digital speedometer as mine has one? And where can I get the inside plastic t-roof roof pieces as the one in the front middle inside is cracked?

you can respond here or email me revbear@telus.net

Thank you!

there are many new and used Buick part vendors on this board. Please check the classified section and vendor section. Very little available directly in Canada.
Good luck
Jim

Welcome fellow Canadian. I have bought parts from Kirban's and Gbody parts, they will ship to Canada pretty reasonably $$ wise. lucky for me I get most of my items shipped to NY state which is an hour from me, I save a bunch on duty and brokerage fees.

As for getting the seals replaced, I'd check with a body shop or someone who does convertible tops. You can do it yourself but it can be messy removing the old sealant etc... The doors are very straight forward but the t-tops are another story. I have done them once and said never again.