You can type here any text you want

1987 Buick Limited Lots of Mods

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JB151

First of all let me say I do not know much about turbo Buicks. I purchased this car on this very messageboard a few months ago. I am looking to do some remodeling on my house so I am selling both my Camaro SS and this car. I only drove this car 22 miles since I bought it. When I purchased it, it had skinnies on the front and one of them blew out on me. All I have done to this car is replace the seats with leather Trans Am seats (will gladly throw in the old seats) and replaced the skinnies with more streetable tires and wider Weld Wheels. Anyway this is the link to the car when I bought it and nothing has changed.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178888&highlight=potential

I am asking $8,700 for it, and I am firm as I don't see much of a problem selling it at this price.

To let you know ahead of time there is no AC, no backseat, no seatbelts (drivers side harness is bolted to rollcage) and there are slight scratches on one side of the hood which I will take pictures of. Any questions I will try to do my best to answer. I am in DeLand, FL and my phone number is (386)747-9072. Thanks- Jeremiah

Just to elaborate on the above link. The hood is fiberglass, the trunk is fiberglass, the bumpers are fiberglass. The battery is mounted in the trunk. This is a very lightweight car. For some reason the person before me removed the front fenders but I have them and will throw them in. I would put them back in but I do not have a jack. I also received a ton of old parts which I will throw in with the car as I have no use for them. The person I bought this car from is 'Steve' and he has been a very reputable member of this board for a long time.

You might send a PM to greg lott from that thread, if he wanted it so bad, maybe he might buy it now.

That is a very nice car you have.
It should sell quick.

BW

Back