You can type here any text you want

1987 Buick Limited Turbo Arizona car!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WHITE T

Baer Brake Systems
Hey Guys,

A good friend of mine has his limited T up for sale, details below. If anyone is interested give him a call!!

Just so everybody knows this car is also listed on Craigslist, you can see a pic in the add. 1987 Buick Turbo T Limited Regal

'87 Buick Turbo T Limited

116k miles, solid roof, analog dash, all original car needing paint. Solid Arizona rust free car, frame and undercarriage look excellent, body is straight, bumper fillers are perfect. PW, PDL, tilt, CC, AC.

1 of 1037 Limited's built, white exterior, gray cloth split bench, column shift, Kenwood deck (have original), pager alarm, new Bilstein shocks, Optima battery, hood shocks, tinted windows, cold AC, new Walbro pump, headliner, windshield, vacuum brake conversion, ScanMaster, have lots of new parts in boxes (42lb injectors, chip, tune up parts, etc.) Clean unmolested T

Great car just needs paint.

7500. obo

Heath 602-670-8880

Additionl Pictures? What color is the interior? Buckets or Bench?

Im prettty sure all Limiteds come with the 60/40 bench??:confused: Nice car regardless!! GLWS!!!
And if you read the thread you would see gray cloth split bench!!!!

Im prettty sure all Limiteds come with the 60/40 bench??:confused: Nice car regardless!! GLWS!!!
And if you read the thread you would see gray cloth split bench!!!!

not true some limiteds had 45/45 seats with the tall mini console.

i have no clue what this car may have though???

Can I get some more pics? Inside and outside!!! I am located in Sierra Vista, Az...... May be interested in coming to look at it..... Possible trades?

Guys,

I am listing this for a friend, please feel free to contact him with any questions.... this is not my car

His contact info is Heath 602-670-8880

I will try to get pics to post on here (there is also a small pic in the craigslist add listed in my original post). If you want detailed pics, or have questions please call.

Thx!

Here are some pics.

Car is now also listed on e-bay (have to get a link)

Attachments

• engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 474
  • exterior.jpg
    exterior.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 477
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 478
Back