You can type here any text you want

1987 Buick Regal in England

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

monkeyy337

Got a friend in England who is trying to sell a 87 Buick Regal. The car was imported sometime ago but never registered (the orginal importer has left the UK) so would guess the car would be classified as a parts car. Its a 307 motored car, auto transmission with shifter in floor (maybe 200R4), bucket seats, T tops. He says the car runs and drives and the body is in good shape as well as the interior. If interested get back to me and I will pass along owners name and phone number. The car is located in the Cambridgeshire area close to RAF Alconbury. Price is 400 English pounds

Got a friend in England who is trying to sell a 87 Buick Regal. The car was imported sometime ago but never registered (the orginal importer has left the UK) so would guess the car would be classified as a parts car. Its a 307 motored car, auto transmission with shifter in floor (maybe 200R4), bucket seats, T tops. He says the car runs and drives and the body is in good shape as well as the interior. If interested get back to me and I will pass along owners name and phone number. The car is located in the Cambridgeshire area close to RAF Alconbury. Price is 400 English pounds
This car is still for sale but the owner now has pictures he can send to your E-mail address. The owners E-mail address is as follows: NwsmJms@aol.com

Back