You can type here any text you want

1987 buick regal limited

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

matt morris

ok i have an 87 buick regal limited that i would like to unload.a guy at my work keeps bugging me to sell it to him so he can take it to the scrap yard.but i couldnt see doing this for you dont see these cars out there to much..anyways the regal has a tranny problem..no reverse...
the outside of the car could use a little tlc but is in overall decent condition for its year..the passenger side fender is muffed up.but i do have a fender from an 87 gn that just needs to be finished.
the interior is fair except for the headliner....i took the ac stuff out of it...it has a brand new water pump in it...like maybe 100 miles on it at most.

lmk if you want pics..i will need your e-mail addy though.

oh this has the v8 engine...307

or you can call my cell at 570-651-3749

thx,
matt

i dont wanto scrap it.thats why i come here instead......

will get pics out tomorrow for you who asked....

this is another thing that i wanted to add also.it does have dual pipes that i had put on in may 2007....
it does have a pair of tear drop rims on it now...14 inch...
blue centers and chrome outsides....

if i think of anything else im sure i will posy here...

ttt

im not looking to make a bundle on this......

also forgto to mention that is has power steering,power windows and cruise control...they all work

for all wanting pics.i need youre e-mail addy...

right now on prices im taking offers...i really dont know what to ask for it...

matt

just stopping in to check things out.im going to bed right now well after i get done typing this.will send pics out in order as they were asked.....

matt

Back