1987 Buick Regal T Limited

seeyabye

1987 Buick Regal T Limited for sale or may consider interesting trades. Car is a rust free southern car. Has 125k miles on it. Has ac, pw, pdl, concert sound, power antennae(not working), opera lights, 1/2 vinyl top, t-tops, cornering lights, rear defog, cloth bench seat, cruise, etc. Rust free southern car. Has had cheap $800 paint job to preserve the body until I could afford to have it done right. Looks good from about 10 feet as you can see in the pictures and cleans up nice. New bumper fillers were on the car when I got it. Body is in good shape with only minor scratches and dings. Passenger side outside rear view had been glued back on at some point. Radio is factory unit and sounds like hell, could probably use replacement and a set of speakers. Interior is relatively clean and usable but could use some reconditioning. Previous owner smoked in it and upholstery has some cigarette burns. T-tops leak, create wind noise, and rattle. AC cools reasonably well, but I have never had good experience with a converted system in a turbo Regal. Has new heater core. Engine runs well with no smoke or unusual noises. Usual seepage and leaks from valve cover gaskets, possibly rear seal, etc. Not a driveway destroyer by any means, but does not look like the underside of my Mercedes either. Pretty quick for a mostly stock car. It has a Racetronix high volume fuel pump, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, 160 degree thermostat, gillis valve for boost control, 3.5 inch downpipe, test pipe with dump, Hooker 2.5" dual exhaust system, aftermarket limited slip rear differential, an old but functional cold air intake, pillar mounted boost gauge, center overhead mounted oil pressure and coolant temperature gauges, and probably a few other things I am forgetting. Transmission was rebuilt by previous owner and shifts very positive. No slippage, converter locks, barks the tires shifting into second. Speaking of tires, it has a new set of matching BFG Radial T/A's with only about 1-2k miles on them. IT is missing one center cap. Power master unit is trying to quit on me, the red brake light is coming on for a second when the brakes are first applied. I have a vacuum brake conversion to go with the car that I may get around to installing prior to the sale. The radiator is original and is pretty cruddy onside. I have flushed it a couple of times but the car still runs warmer than I like it to. Temperatures can get up to about 200-210 with ac on and going down the highway at 75mph. I was planning on pulling it out and having it tanked, but never got around to it. I also have a dual fan kit and wiring harness that will go with the car.
Now it may sound like I have described this car as a complete turd. It is not. I want the prospective buyer to have no surprises and rather be pleasantly surprised that the car is better than they thought. It is no show car but a solid car that would make a good driver or weekend cruiser. It is 26 years old, has 125k miles, and is mostly original so plan on doing some repairs to keep it running and looking good. It has had recent basic tuneup including AC Delco spark plugs, AC o2 sensor, fuel filter, Magnecore wire set, and new drive belt. I would not hesitate to get in this car and drive it anywhere in the country. To demonstrate my confidence in this car, I am willing to deliver it within 1000 miles of central NC for free. Asking $7500, will consider REASONABLE offers, may consider interesting trades. Any questions, call or text (preferred as I am not always able to answer the phone) Sharif at 919-697-7262
438.jpg
439.jpg
443.jpg
444.jpg
445.jpg
437.jpg

What do you consider "interesting" as a trade?

I still have my 86 SVO mustang for sale or trade. Its in the for sale section. CharlieF1 has seen it in person. 96xxx on the odo. Runs like a champ, pretty much factory stock with a world class T5 manual. Gets outstanding mileage.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Interested. I have always loved the svo Mustangs. I have had several Turbo Coupe Thunderbirds and several Mustangs, but never an SVO. Pm or text me and let's see if we can work something out.

Well I have an 84 svo black with cloth interior I'd be interested in trading.

Would you consider trading for a motorcycle? It is featured on page 2 of the non-Buick cars for sale section towards the bottom. If so, I also have some extras I would be willing to throw in.

I've got cash and that beats both...lol
I just sold my other one, and looking for the next one. I will try to give you a call when i get a chance.

Attachments

• IMAG0853.jpg
    IMAG0853.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 128
Sharif, if he's got the cash go for it. I was contacted by a buyer for the Svo this morning and he's coming to look at it. If he purchases, I will check back in with you either way.

Dan

I have a very clean Fox body Mustang with a built 5.0 and 5 spd. It has AFR heads, Trick Flow intake, Longubes etc... It's actually a 12 second car set up for nitrous or boost. It has cometic gaskets head studs. Let me know if interested. I'd be willing o meet as well. I've driven the car on 160 mile round trips no problem.

Attachments

• DSC01888.JPG
    DSC01888.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 84
  • DSC01874.JPG
    DSC01874.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 76
  • DSC01871.JPG
    DSC01871.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 72
I have a nice ex-wife I would like to trade...relatively high miles...interior isn't what it used to be - some parts have been removed; light green in color; with some black trim; some elephant skin and wrinkles in the paint. a few signs of wear and tear, a decent 100 footer with a good restraining order; does about a 20 second QTR mile on a broomstick; has a decent home / castle; isn't really a "water" person; knocks on occasion if she's not on alky; only criminal history is she was almost charged with lighting a brainless scarecrow on fire - however the charges were dismissed due to her failure to appear; - but she is "interesting" - to say the least. Let me know? I'll be waiting.

For more information or pictures - Google "My Ex Wife" - I'm sure there can't be more than one or two results.

I've attached a picture (Glamour shot) - can post more pictures later - but the first one broke the camera.

Oh - forgot to mention - loves animals. Not so much little yappy dogs, but especially flying monkeys. Great with kids. Bonus points if they are from Kansas. Loves high heels. Red ones.

Yes - she is REAL!
But - I really shoulda married her sister.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 60
Yes - she is REAL!
But - I really shoulda married her sister.

Which sister cause according to the recent new OZ movie, the green witch was the hot sister before she got her heart broken and went psycho. :eek: