You can type here any text you want

1987 Buick Regal T Type One owner, low miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jeff Bruggeman

I'm selling the car for my old Corvette buddie's widow. He bought it new when he was in his late 50's, it has a little over 32,ooo miles, never been abused. It has all the usual extra cost options for the era-PW, PL, AC, auto w/OD, tilt, AMFM Cassette, power antenna, and more that everyone takes for granted today. G80 limited slip diff., and, of course, the Turbo and T packages. It has the 55/45 bench seat, not buckets. Looking for around $8200, no lowball offers, please. If interested, leave message on home phone 417-206-3713, Joplin, MO. Thanks-Jeff

Attachments

• Buick T Type 001.JPG
    Buick T Type 001.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 1,276
  • Buick T Type 002.JPG
    Buick T Type 002.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,346
  • Buick T Type 003.JPG
    Buick T Type 003.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 1,326
  • Buick T Type 004.JPG
    Buick T Type 004.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 1,492
  • Buick T Type 005.JPG
    Buick T Type 005.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,345
  • Buick T Type 006.JPG
    Buick T Type 006.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,406
  • Buick T Type 007.JPG
    Buick T Type 007.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 1,302
  • Buick T Type 008.JPG
    Buick T Type 008.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,245
Nice car, great color combo. Good luck with the sale. I would suggest you add " Turbo Regal Limited " to the title of your thread. There are people searching for Limiteds for sale, this should not last long. Technically it is a Turbo T with the Limited pkg. The T Type was discontinued in 86.

Bryan

damn........just what i was looking for a few years back before i bought my gn............good luck with the sale

buickbert

This car should sell in 1 day......wish it was closer !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for everything, guys! I'm sure the car will sell fast (way faster that I would have imagined), the phone is ringing off the hook- I have to email a few of you pictures of the frame, inside door bottom, etc... As far as I know, the car is cancer-free, but I'll bang on the panel bottoms all around to be sure. Thanks again-

Attached are more pictures that some of you wanted to see. The only sign of other than a little frame surface rust is a small spot on the truck lid lower. Thanks-Jeff

Attachments

• sticker 003.JPG
    sticker 003.JPG
    793.7 KB · Views: 376
  • sticker 001.JPG
    sticker 001.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 357
  • Buick 008.JPG
    Buick 008.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 400
  • Buick 009.JPG
    Buick 009.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 389
  • Buick 011.JPG
    Buick 011.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 386
  • Buick 012.JPG
    Buick 012.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 394
  • Buick 017.JPG
    Buick 017.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 375
  • Buick 027.JPG
    Buick 027.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 359
  • Buick 031.JPG
    Buick 031.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 354
  • Buick 019.JPG
    Buick 019.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 328
One quick note-If you haven't already called on this, I'm sure it's pretty well sold. You guys are fanatics about these Turbos, just like I am about Corvettes, I think I have a half dozen people who are willing to fly out tomorrow and look at it, but I'm taking them in order, someone will end up with a really nice car. Thanks for everything, you guys are great!

Well, here we go again...Apparently, his widow didn't know a whole lot about the car, a California member who was interested ran a Carfax, it really has 132,000 miles, not 32,000. It is a one owner, which I did know, and has never been in an accident. I do know that a few years ago he had the turbo replaced at a GM garage, so that shouldn't be a problem. I will call the people who were interested back, and see what happens. Sorry about the confusion, I'm just trying to help a dear friend out! Thanks-

Any interest at $7500?

I think you're asking too little!! 132,000 miles is really nothing. I've got a 135,000 on my 87 GN, and it still looks and runs like new!! I'm sure that limited is worth more than 7500 as it sits if it runs as good as you say. Don't be too quick to drop the price.

I think you're asking too little!! 132,000 miles is really nothing. I've got a 135,000 on my 87 GN, and it still looks and runs like new!! I'm sure that limited is worth more than 7500 as it sits if it runs as good as you say. Don't be too quick to drop the price.

I agree. I have 155k on mine and it's the original unopened motor and trans.

Damn if I could get this vette sold I would take this for that price,like to get back in a Buick and I'm gonna wait for a limited that needs some freshing up.

I really appreciate all the help I've received on this forum, again, you guys are great. I think I'll wait a few months until spring, clean the car up a little, and try again. In the meanwhile, I think out bottom is $7500 for now-if interested, email or call. Thanks again for all the advice and help!

Mileage is clearly 132K and not 32K looking at the pictures. Prospective buyers should have figured that out before even running the Carfax. Looks like a reasonable Limited to me. It's late and I just came across the car. I'll go through it tomorrow hopefully. Any chance of getting a better picture of the RPO sticker on the trunk lid? There are a few that aren't readable, and I hate guessing. Good luck with the sale. Vette's rock as well (see my sig;)).

That is one lightly optioned Limited. Would you happen to know if he factory-ordered it, or just bought it off the lot. I'm always curious how the oddly optioned Limiteds came to be. Thanks Jeff.

Back