1987 Buick Regal Turbo T - $15,000 OBO

jgonzales

Extremely rare 1987 Buick Regal Turbo. Blue metallic exterior with blue interior. I just bought this car a few months ago and have been driving it regularly. I wish I could keep it but I need to sell it to make room in the driveway and buy a pickup. Interior is in mostly good condition with the only exception being that it needs a new headliner (pictured) and it's missing one screw cover on the passenger door. It has the digital dash which was not very common. The engine seems to be in great shape and I haven't had any issues with it. Transmission has a shift kit, shifts are very firm and it seems to be in great condition.

I've invested quite a bit in fixing some things since I've bought it. It had a leaking left side exhaust manifold which is a very common problem for these. I replaced both manifolds and the crossover pipe with ceramic coated OEM parts that had been welded to prevent the same leak from happening in the future. I also replaced the brittle and broken filler panels on both front and rear with Goodmark parts.

Lots of new parts in the front end including control arms, bushings, shocks, wheel bearings, brake pads and rotors. I also added Eibach springs all around and 17" Ridler wheels with Nitto tires. The original wheels are also included in the sale.

As I said, I've been driving the car regularly without any issues. It doesn't have any major problems but the small issues I'm aware of are:
- Headliner
- Small exhaust leak in pipe near converter (needs new exhaust)
- A/C doesn't blow cold, I haven't looked into that so not sure what's wrong with it
- Paint looks good from a distance but has lots of scuffs and scratches. There's one really bad spot on the outside of the right b-pillar where the paint is chipped.

Overall it's a great car. I'd love to be able to keep and restore it but I just don't have the time right now. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule a time to come look at it! The car is located in Northeast MS, about halfway between Memphis and Birmingham.

I’d also be willing to trade for a truck, SUV or sports car of comparable value. Some of the vehicles I’d be interested in are: Toyota Tundra, Toyota 4Runner, Toyota Tacoma, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Toyota Land Cruiser, Toyota Sequoia, Lexus GX470 / GX460, Lexus LX470 / LX570, Scion FRS, Honda S2000, LS1 powered Camaro or Firebird, 5th Gen Camaro (V8), Ford Mustang (V8). I also have a Turbo Supra for sale and would be willing to trade both for the right vehicle.

2afb0c3e547028e8d1eb49d351219a4f.jpg
61178840057b1454677010c00d4a6d1e.jpg
3c3e3b5efa02ba68e53033f731258581.jpg
e33085b2fadb6657257bf3950808718b.jpg
f02e55f06168fcd1a741d503ea749bdb.jpg
0da6ed98ed5647a9f9d0df1f079c34f4.jpg
f0f5d180172cb50e978e425714b9a6cf.jpg
5fefbb2955a913ea4b72be0aaab0ddf9.jpg
a508ee506ab5e25d9177ab14b23895b3.jpg
21f5b6c83eaeef77e2797963ed817b31.jpg

Any interest in trading for a modified 94 mustang?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Any interest in trading for a modified 94 mustang?

I’m open to all offers so I’ll take a look at it. I’d really like to trade for something that’s reliable with A/C and can be a daily driver though. I’ll PM you with contact info.

Ok sounds good. Btw it is my daily and the ac blows Ice cold [emoji16]

Trade for a nice suburban?

Attachments

• 795E302A-E1F5-449D-AF08-085E0A392DCB.jpeg
    795E302A-E1F5-449D-AF08-085E0A392DCB.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 152
I’d prefer a Toyota or GM truck/suv so I’m definitely interested. Can you send me some info on it? I’ll PM my cell number to you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still for sale or trade... new headliner and MAF pipe ordered today that will be installed next weekend. If I fix enough stuff on it I'll end up keeping it! Haha

Not desperate to sell it (yet) but I am anxious to make some room in my garage. I have a new headliner on order from stockinteriors.com, I didn’t realize they took a little while to arrive but should have it within 1-2 weeks now. It will go to the new owner if I sell the car before it arrives. I also replaced the a/c condenser (found a hole in it), charging the a/c this week and it should be good to go. The factory worn out intake hose has been replaced.

New exhaust, a good “spring cleaning” and some paint would make this a great weekend cruiser...

$12,500 OBO

Also interested in trades for a Toyota or GM truck/SUV or a late model sports car (stock with a/c, no race cars or projects please)

I found a truck that I want to buy so I need to sell this car and my 89 Supra Turbo.

$11k OBO as is. If I replace the exhaust and headliner the price will go back up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have it. It has a new headliner, RJC 3” downpipe, test pipe and Pypes exhaust. Just rolled over 110k miles. They aren’t bringing as much money as I thought so I ended up taking most of the ads down that I had. I really just don’t have the time to invest in it right now so it is still for sale though. I’ve done what I can when I have time. Replaced several old vac lines and it idles much better now! Message me if you’d like to come take a look at it or if you want more info.

I Re-read your first post to see if I could find out where the car was. Was hoping you were a little closer. I'm in Monterey, CA. It would be a chore to make any kind of deal. A bit bummed.
Appreciate the response JG.