1987 buick t-type

snoopstang

1987 buick t-type.. It has new 275 m/t drag radails, compeitition enginnering front/rear shocks, atr double pumper fuel pump, scanmaster, 3200 precision converter, precision front mount intercooler, and more...Also have a t-70 turbo with downpipe that needs installed.

$6800

email snoopstang@yahoo.com

Sold pending carfax & minor details
Just got off the phone w/Chris(he was at the dragstrip)
Hopefully his ride has found a new home
FRED

still forsale pics are attached here: $6800 Price doesn't include the weld wheels, only the stock t type wheels, if you want the welds add another $500.00 email snoopstang@yahoo.com

regal1.jpg

regal3.jpg

regal2.jpg

how many miles? are the heads ported? does it have a cam?does it have a bench seat or buckets?

Car located in Paragould, Arkansas about an hour from Memphis. Car has bench seat, No engine work has been done, bolt ons only. These are all the pics we have right now, I am working on more. Car has around 110,000 thanks

Yes, it is still forsale.. 8.16 as it sits. Not really intersted in trades... going cheap street racing. First person with $6500 cash gets the car and parts.. 870-212-1822 thanks

snoopstang said:
still forsale pics are attached here: $6800 Price doesn't include the weld wheels, only the stock t type wheels, if you want the welds add another $500.00 email snoopstang@yahoo.com

Were these pictures taken at that legendary 1/8th mile track that Hot Rod TV just did a show on. It's called a guys first name with one syllable if I remember correctly. I'd love to check that place out sometime. Nice car btw :cool:

Called and left you a message on your phone. Please call me @ 281-380-1032.

Is there any rust on the car?