1987 Buick Turbo T 53,000 miles

Tr

Is this a done deal or are you just saying that?

I said that because he accepted my offer of $9k verbally and i asked for his address so i can send him a check, so now he wants a face to face buyer. So unless you are from Georgia you stand no chance buying his car:biggrin

My car is still for sale. Anybody interested call me directly. I will not give out my address so you can send me a check. Face to face with no funny business is how I do business. I will answer any questions about my Turbo Regal.

mr 4 posts you should do a little more research on someone before you throw the funny business bul**** around
if you look at the list in his sig ...those are all nice cars bought from all over the country without carmello ever leaving his house , and almost all of those were bought this year and many off this board
oh well your loss i guess .. carmello will just find another

ha ha :biggrin: i'm not a car dealer just a hobbyist some of them are in my warehouse and some are at friend's lot. I keep 2 at home for driving whenever i could (Mazda hybrid with the 4.1 Buick and the twins). Where you from?
Are you a MAGNA member?

Im from Marlton and no on the Magna member I haven't owned a turbo buick in a long time

OK good keep your car and advertise it in your local paper STUPID seller!
I was very interested and i made you an offer of $9k to help me out with the transport (from Georgia to NJ) which you accepted and i asked for your address so i can send you the check, now what's wrong with that? it was to your advantage that i'm buying sight/unseen isn't it? I also told you that when everything clears on your end to send me the title so that i can arrange for insurance and transport, right? GRRRRRRR!

Now I know it's a scam if he didn't take that offer.

T

Im from Marlton and no on the Magna member I haven't owned a turbo buick in a long time

oh ok it's a cool club with members crazy about these Buicks, we have a middle of winter unscheduled get together today (Sunday)@ Pete's Cheesesteaks in Ewing, NJ if u happened to be in the area you'll prolly see around 20 TRs i'm taken the twins for exercise :D (u don't have to own a TR to join and mingle with the boys). Pete's Cheesesteak posted in the facebook that they named a sandwich for us, turbocharged that is:eek:

T

Now I know it's a scam if he didn't take that offer.

I don't think it's a scam, he should just advertised it locally if he wants a face to face buyer or posted it in his ad so potential buyers are aware.
He also said that the only reason he is sellin is because no one in his area knows how to fix his car and he did all the stuff himself. He said the car is in good shape with a small rust issue on the door and that the car will go to 80 mph but hesitates a little from the start.

Well to each his own, but if you ever offer to send me a check for a car Carmello it is SOLD :cool:

Back on topic, thanks guys.

Pics never sent. Email never responded to. Offer not taken. Full details of car not posted (rust, hesitation...etc?) :confused:

Sounds like an ambivalent seller. Not ready.

When you are, get a P.O. box for $12.00 so you can accept checks to purchase the car you advertise.

The etched VIN is nice and all, but what people around here want to know more is what issues the car has and how someone who may NOT be in Georgia is going to be able to buy this car and how a established, longtime member here with a collection of Turbo Regals is not a worthy buyer in your view.

Care to comment? Or have you missed this entire thread.

I don't have a problem with out of state buyers. I have dealt successfully with them in the past, but I am leary of scammers. A truly interested and able buyer will make the appropriate arrangements. The car is solid, runs, and priced in such a way that either you want it as is or not. Make an offer.

2swoosh

Well you don't have to worry about a scammer with Carmello. Really great guy to deal with who has bought & sold more cars on here than most. He offered, you accepted, you backed out. Your loss. I look whenever Carm has a new car for sale.:)

How about this...I will give you 8000 cash for the car in person (I know its real and in Sylvester)...Carmello you send me a check for 9000 and then arrange to have it shipped???? Win win for everybody...problem solved!

Seriously....I have tons of feedback on LS1 sites and ebay to back me up.

t

How about this...I will give you 8000 cash for the car in person (I know its real and in Sylvester)...Carmello you send me a check for 9000 and then arrange to have it shipped???? Win win for everybody...problem solved!

Seriously....I have tons of feedback on LS1 sites and ebay to back me up.

thanks for the offer boss i'm slowing down for now unless it's somethin special, i ended up scoring 2 Ts and a 911 Porsche hybrid (SBC) this week. I'ts time to play now.

thanks for the offer boss i'm slowing down for now unless it's somethin special, i ended up scoring 2 Ts and a 911 Porsche hybrid (SBC) this week. I'ts time to play now.

You can pretty much have your own cruise night anytime by just pulling all those cars out of your garage or storage and parking them in the driveway.