1987 Buick WE4 in PA

Im sure its never been in the rain since the resto. Do the t tops leak at all !!!!

your right never been in the rain only washed i think twice, there were no signs of water. thanks for the bump, dave. and if i'm asking to much just let me know or is the economy that bad for these cars.

Had a chance to go over the car this weekend. heres what it needs

Rear main seal (i have just not installed)
Paint on right front filler did not stick on the new panal
after market power antenna does not work
passenger side window motor does not work (waiting for the new one to come in so i can replace)

so as it sits i want $12,000

if i fix that stuff $12,700

Man, it must be the economy, my car is not as nice and has 79,000 miles. I wouldn't let it go for that. Beautiful car Dave. Did you do the bodywork and paint yourself? I am looking to have mine done. I have crows feet cracking, and a few parking lot dings.

Pretty sure this is my old car! Did you buy it in MD?? The Black binder on the back seat is what caught my eye....had the original window sticker in it with a TON of TR info to boot! The car looks AMAZING!! She's come a LONG WAY from the last time I saw her!! Good luck selling!!

Definitely my old car....looked a little closer at the Black binder on the back seat......the window sticker is in that ziplock bag, and I remember putting that sticker on the cover. The car looks amazing.....wish I had the cash to buy it back!!:biggrin: Free bump for my old ride and a heck of a car!!

Definitely my old car....looked a little closer at the Black binder on the back seat......the window sticker is in that ziplock bag, and I remember putting that sticker on the cover. The car looks amazing.....wish I had the cash to buy it back!!:biggrin: Free bump for my old ride and a heck of a car!!

Thanks for the help Derek, it was alot of work and money.

But it needs to go soon it's getting in the way $10,500 firm as is