1987 complete engine and trans ready to go

nailheadpowered

I have a complete 1987 buick gn engine and trans im selling, this is complete ready to go and is still in the car running and driving. you will get everything with this setup including harness and ecm basically i will unbolt the trans mount motor mounts fuel lines and trans lines and pull the entire setup out complete, you get the mounts. this setup runs excellent and has a chrome turbo cover chrome maf pipe and a dutt modified intercooler. if you have any questions call me at 818-913-2800 thanks mike.

Is the motor in Texas or LA? I have a friend looking for a motor to build a hybrid.

Zac

LOL, I guess you started the 4th early, look at the upper right hand were it says location :rolleyes: im in Los Angeles call me at 818-913-2800 as i may be able to deliver this as i am driving to NY on the 15th.

nailheadpowered said:
LOL, I guess you started the 4th early, look at the upper right hand were it says location :rolleyes: im in Los Angeles
umm..you've posted in the Texas forum...about 1200 miles off :)

ttt mmmmmmm yes i know but someone might need this and not care about the 1200 miles thanks though for noticing the obvious. :biggrin:

ps that 79 ta would look great in my driveway ;)