1987 gn 11818miles SOLD SOLD !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick19

I wasn't going to respond but I am ! Turbo Shawn get your facts and info right before going to my thread and insulting me ! Nowhere in my posts did I insinuate or refer to anyone as being cheap or being anything for that matter ! When I said the car sold it wasn't to brag or gloat it was to let interested buyers know it was SOLD ! You are the one who keeps lurking on the thread even after I told you that I take nothing personal you still posted a very ignorant rant ! THE THREAD WAS CLOSED THE CAR SOLD FOR $37000.00 TO GIVE YOU AN EXACT SALE PRICE ! I wont tell you to shut up or to do anything else that"s not what this site is for. I do want to thank the moderators of this site for all they do and continues to do in a positive way for all of the Turbo Buick people that use it

Nick19 you have nothing to explain or apologize for, you had a great car and put the price on it. I think you were a gentleman through out and i congratulate you on the sale. Cheers

I’m new here and have no skin in the game. But I just wanted to say congratulations on your sale. I didn’t read the any of the ad and I don’t know anyone involved. As a longtime owner of TB cars I’m glad they bring in good money.

Holy crap...that Shawn sounded super salty that he was so wrong and tried painting you as the bad guy so he wouldn't look like such an asshole, but really only made him self look like a bigger asshole. Poor fella needs nappy time or something..

I wasn't going to respond but I am ! Turbo Shawn get your facts and info right before going to my thread and insulting me ! Nowhere in my posts did I insinuate or refer to anyone as being cheap or being anything for that matter ! When I said the car sold it wasn't to brag or gloat it was to let interested buyers know it was SOLD ! You are the one who keeps lurking on the thread even after I told you that I take nothing personal you still posted a very ignorant rant ! THE THREAD WAS CLOSED THE CAR SOLD FOR $37000.00 TO GIVE YOU AN EXACT SALE PRICE ! I wont tell you to shut up or to do anything else that"s not what this site is for. I do want to thank the moderators of this site for all they do and continues to do in a positive way for all of the Turbo Buick people that use it
:rolleyes: who cares!:LOL:

Someone got a Really great deal on a really nice car. Those that think they can buy what you just sold for $30K have clearly missed the boat. Those days are long gone. Congrats on the sale, but not surprised. Car was worth more than what it sold for.

Ok I took my nap it was nice lol.. idc what you or your little buddy above think... i just know that when I talked to you on the phone the car came down from 38k to 36-36,500 if I remember in a mater of a 20 min convo. I don’t really care what it sold for an it was how you worded it... you did insinuate that people didn’t wanna pay your asking price my post got thanked a few times.. I am glad you got 37,000... more power to you but you sir are an asshole A1 goodluck. I don’t need to ass kiss moderators.. they do there job an i’ll Probably get kicked off or scolded for this an rightfully so but it’s worth it tell you off.

If he could have got more why was the car on here for almost 6-7 months. When a car is worth it an it’s priced right they sell quick. I have sold enough cars. Yes are these cars worth something yes but the cars that bring the big money are ones that are in the wrapper sub 100 miles or sub 1000 miles that car was a 35-40k car to the right buyer. He got close to the upper mark... an I am glad for him about that won’t take that away...

Ok I took my nap it was nice lol.. idc what you or your little buddy above think... i just know that when I talked to you on the phone the car came down from 38k to 36-36,500 if I remember in a mater of a 20 min convo. I don’t really care what it sold for an it was how you worded it... you did insinuate that people didn’t wanna pay your asking price my post got thanked a few times.. I am glad you got 37,000... more power to you but you sir are an asshole A1 goodluck. I don’t need to ass kiss moderators.. they do there job an i’ll Probably get kicked off or scolded for this an rightfully so but it’s worth it tell you off.
Can you go back to taking a nap cause I don't think no one here wants your two cents .

Oh here we go... mr. I talk on everyones thread.. man do you get around. Nobody knows the conversation I had with the guy an I didn’t low ball him an he knows that barely got to ask the guy about the car he wanted to tell me about it for 20 mins it was like he was talking to himself... I think I got to ask him maybe 3?’s about the car... But everyone on here wants to jump on me go ahead lol... I have big shoulders an will not take anyone’s shit or his an his arrogant way of going about telling people what he got for his car like it’s the last one left on the planet.. Mr. I comment on everything butt out an shut the f*** up an go back to quoting an messaging everyones parts or whatever you do on here an I mean literally everything on here!! I am sure your a nice guy but it is what it is. Reason why I took what the guy said an got pissed off was the comment that the guy didn’t have to make was for.. oh 3rd person... everyone that offered 30k it sold for north of 35k... ohhh boy buddy we know what they sell for an I didn’t offer him 30k it was more... a simple sold like everyone one else does was suffice an he knows it he had to dig in an gloat an where I come from that eats at me some of these people on here need to eat some humble pie an come down off there high horses that they think there riding on

TurboShawn you are right you didn't offer me 30k it was Gonemad87, my bad , my apology. My comment wasn"t for you. I only answered you're questions on the phone as you seemed very int in the car and wanted to give you as much info as possible , as far as me bouncing around with a price , I only countered with a number when you gave me one. I don't give a shit if it took 6-7months as you said to sell, it wasn't a must sell and I got what I wanted. The responses to the thread with the price was only as I got a few pm's from owners that were curious and from a few guys that inquired about buying. The guy that bought it was ok with it as he knew he got a good deal, that's it , not to gloat or to brag about it , not my first sale . I hope this just puts this to bed , I have no hard feelings , takes more than being called an asshole to piss me off. If we're good TShawn then we're good , if not it is what it is , all the best to you . This is my last post on this regardless, next time you see one it will be looking to buy or to sell a car.

We are good. I just take offense as to the way you said it. I don’t low ball anyone when you said “to everyone that offered 30k”then put it sold north of 35k.. yes I took offsense to that because not everyone offered that.. doesn’t matter who you intended to direct it towards.. it wasn’t the right way to say your car sold an it was poking a jab at people a little bit that offered you an amount an I don’t like that an it gets under my skin that’s all.. I am glad you sold the car an got what you wanted... I apologize if it got a little crazy wasn’t my intentions. I wanna get this straight with wherever reads this because I think I got a few jabs poked at me because people wanna see these car worth the moon an think when people downgraded them there doing harm or just don’t like people talking down on value of these cars... everyone wants there cars to be worth the moon guys... these cars are valuable but just like everything they cool off... an to guy’s that think an nick don’t take offense to this an you know this buddy... cars with ultra low miles there’s only certain people that can afford them when you see one go for 50k 70k 80k... 90% of the time your car isn’t close to that car what you see on BJ or read online or see on eBay or browsing used cars an wanna base your price on those cars idc who you are your nuts. eBay is a joke an nobody is buying them on there an there not paying a lot on there unless it’s an in the wrapper car. Don’t mean to go on a rant an I am sure I will still get people who chim in... sum it all up yes are these cars worth some money yes have they gone up in value yes.. are they worth what these used car dealers or specialty dealers are asking no an that’s why they still have them for sale... I have looked at a lot of these cars in the past 3 years they look good on top but look underneath “yours was clean nick”. But 99% of them look like shit with low miles there wasn’t to many I felt comfortable buying there just not there underneath the car when you really check them out... goodluck guy’s

People need to relax. Car was for sale and it sold. Good for the Seller and great for the new buyer. That’s how it works. To come on here and tell people how they should act and what manners they should have when selling something is pretty ignorant. Seems to me you missed the boat and you are one of those guys that will continue to miss the boat because you don’t want to pay what something is worth, coming up with every justification for your point along the way. No one really cares buddy. Hopefully you get your “clean on top and underneath” car one day, but until then you should just let Sellers sell without having so much to say about it. People on here don’t need you to educate them about the Turbo Buick market. The reason the car didn’t sell here is because not everyone interested in Turbo Buicks are on the Turbo Buick forums. You can reach many more prospective buyers on sites like EBay, etc... in any event, good luck to the next Seller that you share your wisdom with. I’m sure they will appreciate it just as much as this one did.

Status
Not open for further replies.