You can type here any text you want

1987 GN 16,889 original miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Diamondguy

You are looking at an exceptional example of a completely original 1987 Grand National with only 16,889 original miles. The vehicle looks and drives like new and is true collectible status. Car has been garaged since new. Under the hood the car is 100% stock. This vehicle's exterior is very clean and the original paint is excellent. This vehicle has no collision damage. The interior is in show car condition. The trunk is spotless and the spare and jack have never seen the ground. It is obvious that the owner babied this vehicle. The engine runs like a dream and the transmission in this vehicle still shifts like it did when it was brand new. All electrical and optional equipment on this vehicle has been checked out and is in perfect working condition. The rims are in very good shape and the tires are band new. Options include: Hardtop, power seat, power windows, power locks, tilt, cruise, delay wipers, power trunk release, rear defogger, am/fm cassette, concert sound II, power antenna, posi, lighted visor mirror, remote right hand mirror, door edge guards. All major factory stickers in place throughout the vehicle. Full documentation including the window sticker. This vehicle is perfectly sound, no known defects. Any Grand National admirer would be proud to own this vehicle. It will only continue to become more valuable. Additional photos at worldofmotorworks.com For more info call Paul @ 630-669-1583 or email at castleguy129@yahoo.com

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just sold my 19K mile perfect, original tires car for $19K!!!!! What was I thinking?!:confused: :rolleyes:

Don't know, I am putting these up for this guy
his # is there if you want to ask him questions
Thanks

Back