You can type here any text you want

1987 GN 39k miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gotpsi25

39,040 miles a/c,tilt,cruise,eaton posi, never seen rain or snow, garaged car, 235Ci TRW's with bilet caps/balanced, ported and polished heads with 1.77i and 1.55e manley stainless valves,harland sharp roller rockers, 212-206 competition cam,quad air XP fuel pump,accel adj. fuel pressure regulator and volt booster,TE-45a turbo q-trim, CAS VR4 27-row intercooler,jet hot atr maderal bend 2 1/2" exhaust,3" stainless THDP,62mm Jay Jackson throttle body, 55lbs injectors with modded ecm, turbo tweak race and street chips,turbo 400 trans with manual valve body, BM trans cooler,percecion 10" 3400 stall convertor,translator plus and Ls1 MAF,auto meter boost and tach with shift light,dual electric fans,competition eng. adjustable upper and lower control arms,air bags,koni comp. shocks,ATr rear sway bar,mini starter,adjustable boost guage........I think that is about it, got receipts for everything, and build sheet on car. The interior is in perfect condition. There are a few small scratches in the paint no rust or dents on the car. This car is up on ebay motors with the auction ending 11/16/08 at 10:00 p.m. Item number 180304416978. I'll take $17,500 obo for the car. Call brian at 440-465-1004 if you have any questions about the car or email me at bhnr76@wowway.com

Here is a pic of the motor. My other pics are to large to fit on this site. Check the car out on ebay for the other additional pics

Attachments

• motor.jpg
    motor.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 316
Back