You can type here any text you want

1987 GN - Arizona car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
This is a very nice GN owned by the same gent since 1988, and always garaged. Of course, NO rust anywhere, and paint is excellent for an original car.

Never raced or modified, a solid, very tight vehicle. Interior needs some help after 20 years, like a sag in the headliner. Tires are almost new and AC is cold.

Buy it and drive it home for $9900! :)

Nick Micale said:
This is a very nice GN owned by the same gent since 1988, and always garaged. Of course, NO rust anywhere, and paint is excellent for an original car.

Never raced or modified, a solid, very tight vehicle. Interior needs some help after 20 years, like a sag in the headliner. Tires are almost new and AC is cold.

Buy it and drive it home for $9900! :)

Sounds like what I'm looking for!

Miles? Pics?

mapearso@yahoo.com

It is a hard top car and has 140k miles.

Should have pics tomorrow, but to get them you need to send a request to my regular e-mail address.

I have his folder of regular maintance done over the years.

Looked at this car over a month ago, and reviewing the documentation, and his title [dated 5-27-88], I must correct the ad to say it is a 1986. Sorry for this error, as another "potential" buyer had the paperwork and title.

Since CARFAX probably will not have accurate records on this GN, I can verify that it has been in Arizona since 1988. The only damage ever done was when the owner pulled too far into his garage and damaged the bumper. Some loose items in the trunk made a minor "outie" on the rear quarter panel.

Back