1987 GN for sale in Keller,TX

The crank sensor is OEM and brand new. I would have to dig up the ignition modules and see what I actually have. I have several coil packs new and then my origional one that has the "1987" sticker on it that are attached to the ignition module.

I would prefer to sell them a "lot". I would make you a better deal that because then I'm not holding onto a coil pack for years trying to get rid of it.

Would you be intrested in that?

Thanks
Frank

boostedmaxPSI said:
The crank sensor is OEM and brand new. I would have to dig up the ignition modules and see what I actually have. I have several coil packs new and then my origional one that has the "1987" sticker on it that are attached to the ignition module.

I would prefer to sell them a "lot". I would make you a better deal that because then I'm not holding onto a coil pack for years trying to get rid of it.

Would you be intrested in that?

Thanks
Frank
Sure, dig them up and see what you have. Do you have any new ignition modules? The coils I can get new still as they are being produced from Magnavox now, the original designer. I definitely need a spare crank sensor. Shoot me an email of what you have and what you want for them. Are the coils new except for the original one you mention?

I have a brand new Crank Sensor, AC Delco

As for the coil/IM:

I have 3 total 1 new Coil pack and two other good coils mounted to IM. I have a IM that's not connected to the a coil and I believe that one to have an intermtant problem.

So, in summary 3 good coils, 2 good used IM and 1 im not 100% sure of.

just make me a fair offer for all of the above minus the 1 IM that i'm not sure about, and it's yours anyway to test.

Frank

Keller

Awesome car. I lived in Keller when there was 7800 people. How many now? I lived off of Pearson not far from Terry Bradshaw. Old Steerlers Qtr back. Mike

turboclam3 said:
Awesome car. I lived in Keller when there was 7800 people. How many now? I lived off of Pearson not far from Terry Bradshaw. Old Steerlers Qtr back. Mike

Thank you. I know the area that you lived, I think Keller is up to 33,000 :)

take care

If you still have it, I would like to know how much for the

Complete engine wire harness with relays.

PM me with your offer and its yours. Keep in mind that this is a complete harness with all relays still attached, fuel injection harness and ECM with no chip just the KAL Pack.

FS