1987 GN for sale

rntx

GEDC1123.JPGGEDC1131.JPGGEDC1139.JPGGEDC1141.JPGGEDC1143.JPG
GEDC1123.JPG
Price: $15,000. My GN is what I consider cruise-night quality. It has T-tops. It is a FULLY DOCUMENTED back to the date of original purchase 30,000 mile car. It is far from a trailer queen show quality car, but also far from a junker. The body has few minor dings, and the paint shows its age as well. The original owner had the car for about 20 years and put virtually all the miles and wear and tear on this car. It has been driven a DOCUMENTED few hundred miles since I bought it nearly 4 years ago. It has new bumper fillers front and rear and I replaced the failed OEM powerboost brake system within the last couple of months with a hydroboost system. The original owner made it look like a GNX. He removed all the GN badging and put GNX badging on it. It has fender louvers and after-market GNX style wheels with M/T's on the rear. I removed the GNX badging and the car is essentially blacked out now. The original owner lowered the front end. I re-installed the original front spindles and springs (that came with the car) for clearance. I have the original wheels, and the spindle and spring set for lowering the car if that is your preference. It came with 3" downpipe and no catalytic converter. I installed a new converter on it when I bought it in order to pass the state inspection. Recently that converter failed and I installed a new downpipe and high-flow catalytic converter. All the glass on this car is good and everything works. It needs weather seals although they are new. The fit and quality are poor even though they came from a well-known supplier. I am currently looking for an alternate source. The car runs good. The engine is clean and sound. The interior is good. I will consider a trade if you have a vehicle of interest.