You can type here any text you want

1987 GN hardtop for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
It would look good in your garage!

I was thinking the VERY SAME thing when I saw the pictures, then I opened my "end of the 3rd quarter" 401k statement and went:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eeI may have to cash out part of it and put in a GN,,, lets see... I get hammered 30% pentalty at tax time...

Well if I can buy a GN at 30% off where it should be right now....

Awww forget it the wife won't buy that excuse:eek::biggrin:

16K firm with the wheels and tires in the pics, 15K firm with stock whhels and tires. ( decent shape but could be restored )

For 16K you can have both sets of wheels. I know the economy is bad but this car is VERY reasonably priced for the time and money spent.

I was thinking the VERY SAME thing when I saw the pictures, then I opened my "end of the 3rd quarter" 401k statement and went:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eeI may have to cash out part of it and put in a GN,,, lets see... I get hammered 30% pentalty at tax time...

Well if I can buy a GN at 30% off where it should be right now....

Awww forget it the wife won't buy that excuse:eek::biggrin:

Ty, that's really not a bad idea. I found a low mileage (40K)TR, cashing out some investements to buy the car. Can't pass up on the deal.

Zerolag, nice car! Should sell quickly.

I have $18,500.00 worth of receipts for parts alone on this car, not including the new paint job. It also dynoed at 468 hp/497 tq at the rear tires but was leaning out so the fuel pump was upgraded. If your looking for a nice ride at a great price PM me.

I have the window sticker and all the stock parts that came off the car will be included in the sale. 15k with stock wheels or 16K with both sets. If you buy a cheaper car that needs paint and is stock your gonna spend much more than this to fix it up. I have over 30K in this car, including the car itself.

Back