You can type here any text you want

1987 GN parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1987GN

Here is the last batch of parts I have left from the sale of my car.

1. New GM IAC valve in the box - $35 shipped/lower 48
2. 1 brand new GM molded "S" shaped bypass hose - $15 shipped/lower 48
3. 1 used OE downpipe in good condition - $65 shipped/lower 48
4. 1 set of excellent used GN headlight bezels/No damage - $70 shipped/lower 48
5. 3 brand new brake switches for Powermaster - $80/each shipped/lower 48
6. 1 stock turbo elbow - $20 shipped/lower 48
7. 1 used turbo bracket - $45 shipped/lower 48
8. 1 stock original pass side valve cover breather
9. 1 set of 4 OE Goodyear eagle tires/19,000 miles, very good $250 plus shipping in the lower 48

I can send pics for any of these items, please let me know. I also have a ton of GN literature and books. If looking for some please let me know, too much to list. Thanks.

paypal?pics

Alan

BOOSTEDGNs said:

paypal?pics

Alan

Alan, I am off to work right now but look for pics tomorrow first thing. I will reduce the price for shipping also if you want to purchase both items. Yes I do take PayPal. I ship within 2 business days(no games) with a tracking number. Watch your mail. Thanks for the inquiry.

Brake Switch

Hi, would like to purchase 1 powermaster brake switch by paypal. Please send info and total to ship to R.I./ 02865. TIA Phil.

TrooperT said:
Hi, would like to purchase 1 powermaster brake switch by paypal. Please send info and total to ship to R.I./ 02865. TIA Phil.

You have mail!

Payment received. Your package will be going out on Tuesday. I will have a tracking number for you by 10pm(EST) that night. Thanks Alan. Any questions in the interim feel free to contact me.

Payment received Phil. I will be sending your switch out on Tuesday along with Alan's. I have 1 switch left! Thank you gentlemen!

Alan and Phil, sent your packages last night, check your mail for the tracking numbers. Thank you both. Thanks Turbo Buick and everyone have a happy and safe holiday!

Thanks for the update Phil, glad everything is OK. Thanks again for the purchase.

A quick update to the thread. Here is what I still have available:

1. 1 brand new brake switch for Powermaster - $80/shipped/lower 48
2. 1 used OE downpipe in good condition - $65 shipped/lower 48
3. 1 stock turbo elbow - $20 shipped/lower 48
4. 1 used turbo bracket - $45 shipped/lower 48
5. 1 stock original pass side valve cover breather(cheap)
6. 1 set of 4 OE Goodyear eagle tires/19,000 miles, very good $250 plus shipping in the lower 48
7. 1 set of side markers in very good condition(the ones that go in the headlight bezels) - $40 shipped/lower 48
Also have a ton of literature/books available, let me know your needs. Thanks to everyone who has purchased something from me and thanks Turbo Buick!

Back