You can type here any text you want

1987 GN Stage 2 Twin Turbo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

demetris144

I have a 1987 GN twin Turbo Stage 2 off center block Stage 2 aluminum Heads Hogan Intake Custom Stainless Steel headers All Work done by DUTTWEILER. Fresh Rebuild. New TH400 Transmission w/Brake w/ O.D. By ART CARR More than 1100HP MOTEC. No Races New tires/Paint. Too much to list. I prefer calls I am not good with computers. Demetris - 903-926-2257. $35,000.00

Originally posted by demetris144
I have a 1987 GN twin Turbo Stage 2 off center block Stage 2 aluminum Heads Hogan Intake Custom Stainless Steel headers All Work done by DUTTWEILER. Fresh Rebuild. New TH400 Transmission w/Brake w/ O.D. By ART CARR More than 1100HP MOTEC. No Races New tires/Paint. Too much to list. I prefer calls I am not good with computers. Demetris - 903-926-2257. $24,000.00

Dutwieller Stage 2 Twin Turbo

I flew to Marshall, Texas on Monday (05-23-05) and paid the owner his asking price and flew back home to NJ, the car should be here in 10 days. The car could use some interior spruce up same as the exterior but man this car is the real thing. It does behave like a stock car but when you give it some gas it is scary! It does have a TH400 with an overdrive button on the floor or on the dashboard. He took me for a ride and showed me what it can do on street tires, without using the transbrake we took off on first gear up to 60 mph I can feel the force pinning me to my seat then geared up to second gear and the rear tires broke loose.

Back