1987 GN wheels, GN marker lights

1987GN

I have a pair of 1987 GN wheels, they are in good overall condition. No bends or curb damage. They are not show wheels either though, there are some nicks and scratches, etc. They would be good for a driver or to mount a pair of slicks on for a stock look. Have pics. Looking for $100/pair plus shipping. I also have a very good set of GN black front marker lights. Looking for $30/pair plus shipping. I will be out of town until Monday after tomorrow evening so if you inquire I will answer wehn I return. Thanks for looking.

Thanks Z-proud. I have 1 person ahead of you. If he doesn't take them, you are next. I will post up and keep everyone informed. Thanks for the replies guys.

I will do that JSWmotors. I am out of town right now but will be back Monday evening. I will post up so everyone knows what's happening. Thanks for the replies everyone.

No problem jsw, glad you found what you were looking for, thanks for the heads up. Zproud, sent you a pm.

Markers sold. Wheels still for sale. Thanks for the response everyone and thanks for the space TurboBuick.

what is the condition of the wheels.
are the centers good for cores?
i am looking for some to send to brian at gbody parts to widen
pics would be good

thanks andy