You can type here any text you want

1987 GN Wheels studs thread size

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNONYX

Hi All, Would anyone know what is the original wheel studs thread size?
I know the original studs nuts are metric, but I don't know the studs thread size. I just finished sanding and polishing the three piece rims which were dull and started to show some pittted spots. I had these rims for about 21 years and I search everyplace and everywhere to replace this type of rim, but with no luck I reconditioned them myself. Many hours and weeks went by to refinished these three piece Aluminum Rims. Now I can install a set of 245/50/16 rw tires and 225/50/16 fw tires.

Attachments

• 11-01-09_1512.jpg
    11-01-09_1512.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 67
i find most 5 point wheels boring but i'm really impessed with those and the center cap fit. who makes those if you don't mind me asking?

I measured the center rims diameter to make a custom center hub, and also with the metal self adhesive powder 6 logo were purchased individual through EBay years ago. The wheels are about 21 years old, and stamp (Japan) inside the wheel rims. discontinue
Thanks for the quick reply; now I can replace the nasty pitted chrome wheel nuts with the correct wheel thread nut size.

Back