You can type here any text you want

1987 gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Velon

car has 1 inch lowering kit and 18*8,18*10 enkei v1 wheels.thanks

Attachments

• National 1.1.09.jpg
    National 1.1.09.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 230
  • Andy Car 1.1.09.jpg
    Andy Car 1.1.09.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 229
wheels

Well, I'm not exactly sure the back spacing, I used to work for a wheel distributor and I paid under $100 each for the wheels, I had to run I believe 1 inch adapters front and 1.5 inch in rear. The wheels were made 5 on 120 for a bmw but they worked great with the adapters.thanks for the compliments

Hey man, do you remember meeting me a few years back at Rob Irles shop? I had a blk/gray jetta w/ big FMIC and such. I wondered where you got off to.

Hey Greg, I think I do remember you from Rob's shop, I wish he still had it. We still go racing every now and then. A friend of mine also bought a 84 converted to 87 gn, we already got it down to11.9. I moved from Snellville to Loganville where I bought a house 3 yrs ago. Where do you live and do you have any car pics?
Andy

Hey Greg, I think I do remember you from Rob's shop, I wish he still had it. We still go racing every now and then. A friend of mine also bought a 84 converted to 87 gn, we already got it down to11.9. I moved from Snellville to Loganville where I bought a house 3 yrs ago. Where do you live and do you have any car pics?
Andy

I am in Loganville on 81 near Bold Springs. The buick is chillin in my garage, needs a few parts to get it runnin again. I should be in the high 11 low 12 sec range w/ the set up I am running. Where are you in L'ville?

Hi Greg, I'm in Loganville down 81 on the other side of 78. Go past the marathon gas station and then hang a rt on guthrie cemetery rd, go about 1.5 miles to 4 way stop. Go straight thru 4 way and Magnolia Springs sub on lf and I'm in there. So we're not but maybe 15 min from each other. I'm trying to remember which car was yours. My friends 84 converted to 87 car stays at my house too. At the buick meet this past November, it went 11.9@114 at 23lbs on stock unopened motor. I was impressed.

You've never seen my Buick, I think only Rob has. I was the dude that had Rob working on the "new" 87 GNs (still in plastic), and 500 mile GNX a couple of years ago. I know a lot of the local GN dudes heard about those cars back then. I have an 86 w/ 16" Enkei mesh, and looks like everyone elses at this point. I am stock piling parts for the cosmetic redo...as soon as my wallet recovers.
Photo: Picture 122 | Buick GN stuff album | Greg | Fotki.com

When I met you I drove this;
Photo: 53 | My previous cars album | Greg | Fotki.com

I'll try to keep up w/ the upcoming Buick meets on our area and slide out.

Back