You can type here any text you want

1987 Gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

notacarlo

eggs are liquid chicken
Selling.

Had a front end collision with someone who got away.

Here's the deal.

The car needs a front end. I'm pretty sure the frame is bent. Front Left fender is demolished. Right front slightly damaged. Drivers door dmaged. Hood bent. The engine and tranny are absolutely fine. (Car rolls) It actually looks perfectly fine as long as you dont look at the front.

If anyone wants to come take a look at this, come up with a FMV I would love to get it out of my sight. I am contemplating keeping the motor and tranny, but I don't know yet. I am out of Buicks for a while. If it wasn't for that G-body, I'm pretty sure I would be in a lot more pain right now.

I would like to get $3500 for the motor and Hofer tranny. It also will come with 4 stock GN wheels (drivers condition) and a set of Weld ProStars with MT sportsman pros.

If anyone wants to come take a look. 469-325-9205

Not shipping or parting the car at the moment, so don't ask please. This goes local first.

I have some of the parts you need. My 86 GN was totalled from the rear and i still have alot of parts. PM me if you are interested.

Do you have any photos of the car. I might be interesting in everything. Let me know. Sorry to hear about the car, and glad your ok. If you have photos I can send you am email address if that would be easier. Thanks Scott

If I could find a Prius as a donor car.........9 second Prius.

It is so. I don't have the heart right now. I can't bear to see the car anymore.

Back