You can type here any text you want

1987 Grand National For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sorry to see you selling your GN. I met you several years ago at one of Cotton's winter bbq's. GLWS.

Sorry to see you selling your GN. I met you several years ago at one of Cotton's winter bbq's. GLWS.
Me 2 but having my first child at 40 and another one due b4 his first bday have my priorities twisted in the right direction..I'll miss the car but I will get another one when I'll be able to enjoy it again

As far as the dash plate no...it's off I have to get another one...too
Many cracks once I took it off to replace dash speakers...and yes snow again...I'm done with it

As far as the dash plate no...it's off I have to get another one...too
Many cracks once I took it off to replace dash speakers...and yes snow again...I'm done with it
Another couple things I forgot..I have one of mark hueffmans aluminum radiators...again I'm sure I'm forgetting some things..it's a great car just needs someone to drive it

Are the missing armrests and lower door panel carpet available?

Of course I'm remembering more things..jack cotton replaced the power master with a new unit a couple thousand ago

I have a deposit on the car...sad to see it go but glad it will be going somewhere sunny where she can run no matter what the season

Congrats Chris on the sale; i wish i would have bought it but extended family stuff comes first (i guess) lol

Take care of those little ones and the wife

Tony

Congrats Chris on the sale; i wish i would have bought it but extended family stuff comes first (i guess) lol

Take care of those little ones and the wife

Tony
Family should always come first and that's y it was up for sale...I can always tell him stories about it until I get another one

Back