You can type here any text you want

1987 Grand National (Hardtop)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbov6joe

Signal 1 J-12
I'm posting this ad for a buddy who's knowledge of the turbo Buicks is not that great, so here it goes.

1987 GN hardtop, looks to be 99.9% stock with 64,xxx miles showing. Car has nice GNX wheels/caps, new tires, power windows/locks, remote mirrors, mid-level stereo, rear window defrost, power antenna, analog dash, new recovered steering wheel, center console looks good, new shifter handle, driver's seat is about a 8 (minor wear) and all the rest are a solid 9 out of 10. There doesn't appear to be any rust or body damage and the paint is an 7.5 of 10. The owner just had it wet sanded and buffed which turned out pretty good. The rear bumper needs to be repainted and the engine bay cleaned real good. The car needs to have a day of detail work to look very nice! Seems to run fine with no noticable problems that I found immediately. I'm pretty certain that nothing has been modded or touched in the engine bay, interior, or tranny. I have about 25 pics I took yesterday...the car was NOT detailed when I showed up to take the pics. You can run your questions through me and I'll help ya any way I can. The car is located in Olathe, Kansas and the asking price is $16,300. Either email me at my address listed below or post questions here. Please don't ask for pics unless your real serious about the car, I have a dial-up modem and it takes forever to send pics...thanks!

Back