You can type here any text you want

1987 Grand National near St Louis for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blueracer1969

1987 Buick Grand National. 13,700 miles on rebuilt engine and transmission. TE-44 turbo, 50lb injectors, RJC power plate, Champion GN-1 aluminum heads and ported intake, LT-1 MAF and translator, Duttweiler neck on intercooler, billet center main caps, TRW forged pistons, Edelbrock 204/214 cam. New motor mounts, transmission mount, water pump, timing chain, and pushrods. Terry Houston stainless 3" downpipe and ATR 3" slainless dual exhaust, Bowtie Overdrives 200R4 with Billet PTE 9-11 3000 stall torque convertor. New Hotchkiss 1' drop coil springs, KYB shocks, polyeurathane bushings and ball joints. New Yokahama 245/50/16 ES100 tires on GNX style rims. New heater core and power window motors. Autometer oil pressure, water temp and boost gauges. Caspers Knock Gauge. Laptop with Turbolink included. New fiberglass bumper fillers. Selling cause i lost my drivers license for a year. Drove it to Evansville Indiana, 600 miles round trip, and got 21 mpg. Was my daily driver for the last year. Email me at blueracr69@charter.net for pictures. Asking $11,500 or best offer. Never got to race it, needs some fine tuning. Ive owned it for 3 yrs.

Back