1987 Grand National – One Owner, all numbers matching.

Please send pictures to Dsmyth8604@aol.com

To be honest I'm trying to sell my Trans Am so that I can go back to my true love, TR's. I'm not trying to be a picture collector but incase something comes up I can get ahold of you.

thanks
dan

Please call me this weekend, I am in Akron and am very interested in your car. 216 403 9741. Thank You

Hello

Im very interested and would like some pics sent to redpit69x@yahoo.com
or call me at 412-638-4507. Im located in pittsburgh, pa and would be willing to come buy the car this weekend if possible. Please get back to me asap with pics and info. for i am very, very interested.
Thanks

I'll be unavailable to make/take any phone calls this weekend. I'll try to get pictures out to the new interested parties in the next hour or two when I get home.

Hi Scott, thanks for the pics, just what i have been looking for!! Please let me know the soonest possible time i can come see the car, i know you said this weekend isnt good for you. You can reach me by phone at 412-638-4507 or by email at redpit69x@yahoo.com, if something changes and i can come see it this weekend let me know, otherwise maybe first thing next week!!

Thanks

I will be unavailable until Thursday night. Right now I have someone coming to look at the car Friday night. If you are serious, you best say so now.

Despite having the factory radio delete option, it still has speakers and a power antenna....correct?

TTT, car is still for sale as the "very interested" party did not call or show up tonight to look at the car. Still asking $5,000.

Scott231 said:
TTT, car is still for sale as the "very interested" party did not call or show up tonight to look at the car. Still asking $5,000.

Scott,

I sent you and email earlier today explaining what happened, check your mail.
I hope you got it.

Scott231 said:
please email me some pics..does the car look like it does in that pic still?how bad is the rust?very interested for sure..i thought it was sold..tommynos@verizon.net

Scott231 said:

Im interested in getting the car asap send me pics at ah0189@wayne.edu and
at lutalo@tmail.com. Look I'm serious about getting the car im in detroit and that's not far from clombus ohio, and Im on vacation so I drive down there, I'll take it off your hands since everybody seems to be backing out.......
BTW the sooner you send the pics the sonner we can set something up.

No e-mails received in almost a week.

Car hasn't moved in two months (when I took the pictures for the original post) so it is covered in a thin film of dust. Otherwise, nothing has changed. Well, the battery may need to be charged after sitting for so long. :rolleyes: As I originally stated, both doors and the trunk lid need to be replaced (a crafty autobody person might be able to save the driver's door and trunk lid, but the drivers door is about to lose a chunk off the bottom rear corner).

In two months I have had countless "interested parties" that have never materialized. First person to show up with money gets the car.

I will be at home all this weekend and next. After that I'll be preparing for the Midwest Buick Challenge with my TSM car.

Young Murder. . said:
I'll take it off your hands since everybody seems to be backing out.......
BTW the sooner you send the pics the sonner we can set something up.
Your e-mail accounts keep rejecting my e-mails. You must have a rather small limit.

I'll have to do this the hard way....

Attachments

• SLOWV6 interior-1.JPG
    SLOWV6 interior-1.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 464