You can type here any text you want

1987 Grand National t-top 4-sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rome

1987 Grand National/t-tops. I Purchased This Car About 9 Years Ago It Was A Good Running Oem Car After Driving Forabout 3 Years I Decided To Restore The Engine & Body. I Have Been A Bodyman For More Than 15 Years. The Complete Engine Was Done In & Out Every Bracket Was Sandblasted And Refinished Before Assy, The Complete Engine Was Rebuilt By R.p.e Performance Engines In Hartford Ct, He Performs All Engine Or At Least Most Of For Cottons Performance In Mass. He Has A Great Rep In The Northeast For Turbo Rebuilds. The Turbo Is A Gt3255 Upgrade New Not A Rebuild All Acc. Were Purchased From Full Throtle From Injectors To Chips.many More Good Extras. 3" Exhaust Dual, Coated Exhaust Headers In And Out. I Finished This Rebuild In 04 The Vehicle Has Only 3200 Todate I Never Drive It!!. Its Never Seen Rain Only Fresh Water For Bath. The Body Is Mint Painted W/glasurit 22 Line Than Sanded Down W/1000 And Recleared. The Int Is Stock Carpet Is New Seats Are In Good Shape Most Weatherstrips Are New. All Mechanical Work Was Done By The Best Person I Could Find In Ct. He Has A Great Rep And Does Post On This Site. Please Reply With Any Questions On This Car I Have All Invoices For Every Nut And Bolt And It Adds Up..sad To See It Go I"m Asking $11,500 Obo.

soonest possible would be tommorow afternoon lost the ones I have stored will take many new ones. please send me your e-mail for personal contact

hello. please call me i am looking to buy a grand national right now. my number is 412 826 9087. please call me ASAP. i look forward to talking to you very soon. you can call anytime.

Back