You can type here any text you want

1987 Grand National T-top car 85K miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PIEGL

87 G.N. For Sale. 15K Firm. Was asking 18 but the bottom line is 15. This is a rear nice G.N. Drive anywere. I took it on the Hot Rod Power Tour with ease. Orignal paint. Except hood and trunk I was sick of going to cars with it and people looking at rock chips or that good GM 80's paint. No rust. No rips. Mostly a stock car with very small upgrades or mods. The car is from the Chicago land area, and was garaged kept its whole life. It was just tuned. New 3 inch exhaust NO cat. Here 96 and older does not have to be tested. New tires 245/60/15 all around. Kenny Bell cold air. Hot O2 sensor. Adjustable wast gate. New coil pac. Life time wires. Stock Computer. New upper motor gaskets. New Belt and Hoses. Trans just serviced. Rear end just Serviced. Inner cooler was hot tanked. New front stock shocks. New stock rear shocks New cargo coil rear springs with rear air bags. Brakes Good new Acumalator. Like I say this is a real nice show stopper for the price. Let me know if any more pics or info thanks Ron. You can reach me to at RPLP99@Yahoo.com.

Back