You can type here any text you want

1987 Grand National WE4 For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Papituyo326

Up for sale is my 1987 Buick Regal WE4. It is a one owner vehicle. The car runs and drives, but does need some exterior and interior work before being ready for a showing. I have a few parts/extras that I have collected throughout my ownership to address the areas of concern.

I've included what I believe to be fair market value in parentheses after each item:

-Set of excellent condition Power Front Grand National Seats w/original fabric(650)
-Set of replacement front headlights (40)
-excellent condition steering wheel (100)
-brand new sun visors (80)
-excellent condition emblem set (2x GN, 2x intercooled, 2x 3.8L SFI, 1x Buick) (80)
-1982 El camino steering column for repair parts (30)
-Complete Factory Buick Shop Manual (50)
-Turbo 6 air fresheners (10)
-Red's 93 octane chip (not installed) (65)

Asking price for the whole package is 6,500.
Contact me at 954 579 3495

Asking price for the whole package is 6,500. This car is a one owner vehicle and is very well documented. I have warranty cars, registration docs, and a few letters from the Maryland DMV as well.

Contact me at 954 579 3495

is there any rust in the quarters, rockers or pinch seams???? or any where else in general? how much would shipping be to 44060.

been raining like crazy all week. Will try to get video asap.

This car was indeed on ebay in Feb of 2012. Spent its first 25 years in Maryland before relocating to sunny (and enclosed) South Florida.

Here is a video I made highlighting the areas that have been requested. As you can see, the car is in good shape.

Thanks for the video ! Looks decent. Do u think u will be able to get the t tops off soon?

Back