You can type here any text you want

1987 Gun Metal Grey Turbo T 48k Original Miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Epitome

Staff member
The original owner is a good friend of mine, so the complete history of the car is well known. I bought it from him in 1999 with just under 39k on it and I have put the other 9k on it over the last 6 years. The car has NEVER been abused. Except for the first year my friend had the car it has always been garage kept and is in excellent condition. I have done all the basic little mods that should be done to these cars to keep them running well: Hot-wired Walbro 340 Pump, Boost Gauge, Oil Pressure Gauge, Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, K+N Filter, MAF Pipe, Scan Master II etc. I also have all of the original paperwork, including the window sticker. The car is a base Regal with chrome trim...ordered to be a sleeper. The body and interior are mint, it runs perfect and has always been maintained well. I do all my racing with my GN, so the T was kept basically original. There is more to know, so if you are interested, please call and I will go over it all with you $11,400 or best offer. this will be a very nice car for someone. http://www.epitomeexclusives.com/_WEB.jpg

Ted Hirsch
845-351-5699

do you have any more pics of the car?

i have been looking for a car in this color combo...

please let me know...

Booger- I tried emailing you pics but you blocked email. Give me a call. :)

Grey buckets seats with center console in mint, almost extra ordinary condition :)

Hate to crash in here but sent in about the 3 car set a couple of days ago and haven't heard back. Let me know.

All pre-orders for the new 1:18th scale 3 car mini series that are placed online prompts a printable order confirmation page. If you atleast saw the page, you know we have it. If you want to be sure, go to www.EpitomeExclusives.com and there is a link there to email me your name and i will respond to you directly :)

Back