You can type here any text you want

1987 GunMetal Gray T-Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Any pictures of the seats without the covers? Any rust on the frame? How many miles on the trans?thanks

Last edited:
Any pictures of the seats without the covers? Any rust on the frame? How many miles on the trans?thanks
The transmission probably has 11,000 miles on it. I replaced it in 2009. I'll see if I can get some pics of the interior without its clothes on. I haven't seen any rust on the frame. I'll double check to make sure.

If this car is still for sale at the first of the month. I will be up in Dallas. I would love to come see the car. I have had several and have been a member here for a loooooooooong time. I will PM you around the first of October, otherwise good health, and good luck with the sale.

call me Id like to see the car 972-816-8501 I'm in Arlington at work 20 and Bowen.

Car still available? Can you give me a call 662-229-8714. No tire kicking, Cash on hand!!

If this car is still for sale at the first of the month. I will be up in Dallas. I would love to come see the car. I have had several and have been a member here for a loooooooooong time. I will PM you around the first of October, otherwise good health, and good luck with the sale.
That sounds great. I look forward to hearing from you.

Car still available? Can you give me a call 662-229-8714. No tire kicking, Cash on hand!!
I will call you tomorrow between noon and 2:00 pm. If I can't reach you I will try around 7:30 pm. Thanks for your interest.

call me Id like to see the car 972-816-8501 I'm in Arlington at work 20 and Bowen.
Yes, you are welcome to come and look at the car. I am usually off from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm Monday through Saturday. I am available all day on Sunday. I'll give you a call tomorrow. Thanks for your interest.

TTT. This car is still for sale. I have had some personal issues that have kept me from keeping up with my post. Those issues have been resolved. I have missed some critical contacts from interested buyers. I apologize for this. It is most definitely my loss.

Reactions: j-6
TTT. This car is still for sale. I have had some personal issues that have kept me from keeping up with my post. Those issues have been resolved. I have missed some critical contacts from interested buyers. I apologize for this. It is most definitely my loss.
Hello Sir , I really would like to talk with you about your car

how is this thing still for sale........?
pm me your phone number so i can contact you about it please. can possibly make a trip to dallas this saturday.

Back